LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
- You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- You can build partnerships that move our business forward
- You build code that is simple, understandable, and clean
- You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
- You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
- You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a savvy Sr. UX/UI Designer to help us build automation driven and AI-powered applications. The ideal candidate brings extensive experience in understanding business requirements, conducting UX research, and creating natural software design flows keeping technical constraints and product capabilities in mind. The candidate will collaborate with our software developers, database architects, and data scientists on projects ranging from ad hoc research to deploying and monitoring production grade applications.
The right candidate must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the UI/UX layer needs of multiple teams, systems, and products. The candidate will be excited by the prospect of redesigning our company’s application architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
If this is you, apply with your online portfolio showcasing experience creating user-centered design solutions. Your portfolio should illustrate design solutions that solve customer pain points and experience innovation. It should demonstrate ability to solve UX challenges with complex workflows, and scalable user-friendly design solutions.
In this role you will:
- Own UX and UI Design on one or more strategic workstreams; executing on large-scale complex product feature sets in Enterprise environment.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of LivePerson’s existing UX across internal systems and platforms, and re-imagine with reverence for a data-first, automation-centric Information Architecture.
- Conceptualize and generate ideas through team workshops and design sprints, then translate into Visual UI Design, User Research, Design Ops/wireframes, prototypes, and experiments to validate
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to engineering design reviews
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, sitemaps and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in user research, client and field feedback, to evaluate where optimization and opportunities need to be explored
- Present designs to senior management and key cross-team stakeholders for buy-in
- Collaborate daily with product, engineering, and management on current and future initiatives
- 8+ years of proven UX/UI experience in SaaS/Software Product building environment. Recent experience in areas of DataLake, Modern Enterprise Systems and Automation solutions is a plus.
- A proven and successful record of having delivered product projects, from the design stage all the way through to its launch, leading Visual/Interaction Design and UI/UX Research
- Strong practical knowledge in user-experience principles and user-centered design processes.
- Working in a highly collaborative remote-work environment distributed across many countries. Proven record of creating and maintaining working relationships with senior management, functional counterparts and business partners.
- Leading Design sprints with product managers and engineers
- Proficiency with a variety of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Marvel, Axure or similar.
- Experienced in Web-based information architecture and responsive design.
- Passion for conversational design and language understanding, voice-interface design, or interactive design is a plus.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to confidently communicate and defend design rationale clearly and persuasively.
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience as interactive/user experience designer.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.