Sr. UX Designer, Digital Products - Abercrombie & Fitch (Remote) at Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
At Abercrombie & Fitch, the Digital Product Designer is responsible for envisioning and delivering the experience design for our digitally enabled experiences throughout the ecosystem for our global brands.
As part of A&F’s Digital Product Design & Research team, this highly visible and collaborative team member will translate product strategies for their respective digital products into viable, usable, desirable, and inclusive, experiences.
Working with other designers, researchers, product managers, and developers, the Digital Product Designer supports the full design process from concept to delivery.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers, researchers, product managers, and developers to envision and deliver digital products and services throughout the retail ecosystem including Mobile Apps, Web, Voice, and Social platforms.
- Engage throughout the design process and produce design artifacts from concept to delivery, including ideation, end-to-end flows, wireframes, design system components, prototyping, and full-fidelity visual design.
- Apply appropriate design methodologies paired with data and insights to influence and drive optimal design decisions and outcomes for our customers and associates that serve them.
- Socialize and present design concepts and deliverables with cross-functional teams and stakeholders with appropriate levels of fidelity and rationale.
- Attend and participate in daily stand-up, grooming, planning, and sprint meetings.
- Participate in design reviews and critiques; solicit and provide constructive feedback across the spectrum of digital products.
- Actively participate and partner with peers and team leadership to evangelize and drive design maturity across the team and company.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of digital product design or related work experience with corresponding portfolio.
- Strong proficiency in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Figma, Azure, Sketch, InVision Adobe Creative Suite and expertise of digital technologies (e.g., web, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Experienced in the development of artifacts such as sketches, storyboards, scenarios, process flows, IA visualizations, wireframes, prototypes, and design systems.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to drive design solutions.
- A strong understanding and experience working across multiple modern methods (Design Thinking, Agile, Lean UX)
- Ability to work confidently in a highly-collaborative an iterative design process that includes giving, accepting, and responding to feedback and constructive critique
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of five global, renowned lifestyle brands: Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and Social Tourist. We reach customers across 120+ countries and strive to create inclusive, welcoming, omni-channel experiences for our global customers.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself
ABERCROMBIE & FITCH CO. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This position is not open to applicants residing in or otherwise based in the State of Colorado. The work location is flexible if approved by the Company, except that the position may not be performed remotely from within the State of Colorado.