Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Become part of our fantastic UX Product Design team at Snap Finance!
Content impacts how customers feel and who they trust to handle their money and personal data. At Snap, there's an opportunity to do something purposeful for our millions of customers in our B2B and B2C markets. We're looking for a Sr. Content Designer who feels at home immersed in content audits and recommendations and has strong writing chops as well. If you're passionate about creating emotional customer connections, you can help us take our content to the next level!
As a Sr. Content Designer, you'll be fundamental to our product development and communication process. You'll join a team dedicated to making the content design optimal for our partners throughout the entire organization and will be the glue that pulls our product messaging together within our digital experiences. You'll work closely with product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, brand, researchers, and legal to ensure a cohesive experience across our product touchpoints. These include in-app and SMS messaging, push notifications, and email. You'll help define a content vision and strategy in partnership with our product management and design system teams.
- You can successfully navigate and collaborate with internal partners and stakeholders without batting an eye.
- Are a pro at conducting content audits and making recommendations.
- Can show strong examples of empathy in your writing; your portfolio includes workflows, content templates, style guides, or standards for a variety of product content types.
- Can help shape and evangelize content standards that guide others to create content for fintech products.
- Are comfortable managing multiple projects and know how to move fast, while still being meticulous and conscientious about your work.
- Defend what you think is right for the business and consumer’s needs, relying on logic and evidence, rather than opinion or emotion.
- Live and breathe A/B testing, experimentation, and analysis.
- Embrace ambiguity with open arms and are not afraid to fail, ask questions, and constantly seek better ways of working and communicating.
- Nail the content for web and mobile, including onboarding, user flows, microcopy, product emails, and everything in between.
- Partner with product managers and designers to create a holistic mapping of all our product emails, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messages by domain; identify when and how the communications are triggered; gather metrics like open rates, unsubscribe rates, bounce rates, etc.
- Navigate our internal ecosystem and partner with various org functions.
- Get recommendations and content vetted through and approved by all org functions including marketing, brand, product, engineering, legal, and product design; deliver content assets for release.
- Categorize and standardize emails and other communication; identify which are transactional, informational, etc.
- Create content best practices and define our approach for our product communications including subject lines, preheaders, email structure and design, headlines, character counts, and more.
- Have 6+ years of end-to-end content design experience including auditing, optimizing, writing, and delivery of product experiences for fintech products. You love the big picture as well as hands-on writing and editing.
- Are a skilled communicator, influencer, negotiator—with excellent verbal and written command of the English language.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field.
- Have a proficient understanding of design principles and methods.
- Love what you do! :o)
Why You'll Love It Here…
- Unlimited paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance and supplemental options
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Long-term disability and legal coverage
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Before You Click Apply…
- We are talented and fun product people who care. You’ll learn from the best and have an opportunity to lead in a supportive atmosphere. We are agile and dynamic, so you’ll have an impact on the product and people who use it. As a leader you'll have autonomy to drive design decisions and shape everything from the process to the design system.
- Our product is a game-changer in financial services. With 10 years in business, our knowledge, network, and market reputation we're poised to take it to the next level. Help us get there!
The ideal candidate will have a well-polished portfolio site which demonstrates the following…
- In depth understanding and experience in building top tier complex digital content solutions
- Expert proficiency in the latest digital product content design applications and methods
- Communicated process experience in leveraging research at all stages of the design and content creation lifecycle
- A massive library of project work which is jaw dropping
- In depth experience in the financial industry
- That you eat, breath and sleep content design!
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice