Our mission is to raise the world's security confidence. And we are disrupting the cybersecurity status quo with the speed and simplicity required to outmaneuver attacks while rewriting the rules for how resilient infrastructure can be.
Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth. Automox has become the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious and creative people bent on solving one of the most challenging problems in the security industry. Ready to be part of something extraordinary?
The Frontend & API team is responsible for building the web UI that allows customers to manage and gain insights about their endpoints as well as defining an API that powers the UI and allows customers to build custom solutions.
As a Lead Frontend Engineer for the Frontend & API team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Contributing to all aspects of the software development lifecycle from ideation through maintenance and bug fixing as part of a fast-moving scrum team
- Writing performant, testable, and maintainable code that integrates with a RESTful API and powers a fantastic user experience
- Translating visual designs into code
- Collaborating with Product and Design team members to shape and define the product that we bring to customers
- Building a frontend architecture that allows teams to add modular functionality to the UI without compromising the consistency of the customer experience or code base
- Providing frontend expertise and mentorship to other engineers throughout the organization through design and code reviews, documentation, best practices, and knowledge sharing sessions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Passion for solving customer problems using technology
- Experience working with fast moving cross functional teams including engineering, design, and product
- Experience breaking down complex functionality into a simple technical design
- An interest in making those around you better through teaching, sharing, and mentoring
- An ability to drive changes in technology and processes with humility and tact
- A sense of ownership and curiosity that drives you to dig into why the API is returning a 500 response rather than immediately throwing a ticket over the wall
- Frontend development experience using a modern framework such as React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Experience in developing enterprise level single page applications that are highly responsive
- Understanding of computer science concepts such as data structures, algorithms, and design patterns, and how they affect performance and scalability of web applications
- Experience with modern build and testing tools such as webpack, Jest, Karma, Gulp, etc.
- Experience in developing reusable NPM modules
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, including unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, debugging, troubleshooting, and agile development
Colorado applicants: The minimum annual salary for this role is $130,000. Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package and is included for demonstrative purposes only. Automox offers additional compensation and benefits including: an annual bonus program and equity; comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans; STD & LTD, life insurance and AD&D; tele-medicine and mental health options; flexible spending account; pet insurance; legal shield and ID shield; 401k; perk stipends; an internet allowance; paid time off (including flexible PTO, company recharge days, sick time, paid parent support leave, and medical leave); adoption assistance; flexible schedules; and a remote-first culture. Our offers, which include competitive base pay and the total compensation package, are determined by experience, depth of knowledge, and other relevant factors. Automox reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurship, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.