Sr. Designer at MERGE (Remote)
Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Senior Designer, you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
You’re passionate about all things design. Your vacations revolve around design museums, street art and architecture. You know who created Helvetica. You can instantly visualize PMS 341. You can spot if something is a pixel of. If you are that person, we'd love to talk. At MERGE, we are looking for a super-smart, hard-working, and most importantly talented Senior Designer to join our home electronics creative team for a large national brand.
- Elevate Brands – Design compelling visual design that will be applied across multiple channels and mediums for a premium home electronics brand
- Visual Design – Concept and design compelling solutions for our clients (and their audience) that align with overall creative strategy
- Getting Dirty – Ability to work on all aspects of design including quick comping, creating design systems, type treatments, in addition to delivering a polished design solution every time
- Collaboration – There are no silos, we work together as a creative team, alongside our account managers, developers, studio and most of all...clients
- Mentorship – Take the lead for most of your projects, often working together and guiding art directors, designers and studio artists to flesh out all assets and designs
- Win Business – Brainstorm, concept and contribute innovative ideas for new business pitches and presentations
These are the qualifications we're looking for
- You’ve been working in an agency environment or design shop perfecting your craft for over 5 years
- You have a range of clients and projects in your book
- You know all the shortcuts and quick keys in Adobe Creative Suite
- You understand design systems, and how to implement them across digital and print
- Your encyclopedia-like knowledge of fonts is uncanny
- You know which colors are in vogue, but aren't afraid to break some rules
- You have a killer portfolio that shows off your design awesomeness
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!