Services Design Architect
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
Skillsoft is currently seeking a talented Services Design Architect to join our Professional Services team. The Service Design Architect represents the full range of service offerings across all categories of Skillsoft product and technology. Working in collaboration with Customer Account Executives, the Service Design Architect conducts discovery, determines scope, and presents capabilities of the relevant Skillsoft Professional services, as they relate to the products and technologies being proposed. The Service Design Architect collaborates with the account teams to proactively identify and create services opportunities within the customer base.
- Provide creative, cross-functional approaches to addressing complex customer needs involving programs, technology and learning assets
- Provide expertise and creative solutions to support our entire service offerings, including platform implementations, learning consulting, learning administration and custom content. Responsible for defining, designing, scoping, and presenting customer specific solutions.
- Support new business and other pre-sale cycles to engineer viable Skillsoft solutions that win business for Skillsoft
- Develop services solutions to support customer implementation of Skillsoft products and technology
- Establish influential relationships with diverse customers, including business owners, by using superior consulting and communication skills
- Deliver compelling, highly refined presentations, both virtual and live, including (but not limited to) corporate/executive briefings
- Define and presents effective and compelling business cases that drive successful closure of sales opportunities
- Identify business needs and opportunities within targeted accounts
- Manage sales cycles in collaboration with Account Executives
- Prepare written documents including but not limited to proposals, contracts, and statements of work
- Identify and pursues targets for new services opportunities within the customer base
- Facilitate enablement sessions to educate Sales and Customer Success on the variety of services offered by Professional Services
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Five years of experience in technology-based learning solutions and/or service sales; expertise in Learning and Development, e-Learning and program design and implementation
- Ability to understand and communicate both strategic and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Superior consulting, listening and communication skills, evidenced by the ability to establish influential relationships with diverse customers both internal and external
- Lead effective conversations with all job roles within an organization, including Directors, Executives and C-level personnel
- Contributes original and resourceful ideas in brainstorming sessions and sees opportunities for creative problem solving while staying within the parameters of good practice. Generates unique but workable and useful solutions to difficult problems and thinks in terms of desired outcomes, not just reactive, quick solutions
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills for meetings and group activities, both virtual and live, demonstrating the ability to guide groups, and listen and question effectively
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- High attention to detail demonstrated in quality of materials produced
- Effective project management and organizational skills
- Superior skills in critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making, which balance analysis with responsiveness for independent, solution-focused action
- Superior self-directed work habits, exhibiting strong initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance and professionalism
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to act as a strategic partner to the client and the sales team
- Experience with large accounts, national or global program development strongly recommended
- Previous experience working with virtual teams
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive to increase engagement with Skillsoft Customer base
- Up to 30% travel as required
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
As a federal contractor, Skillsoft requires all team members working in the United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Additionally, any Skillsoft team member traveling to the United States for business will also need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success including Skillsoft learning content and the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform.
Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.