Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of visual design experience, preferably some in an agency environment. (Online and/or PDF portfolio highlighting your relevant work.)
- Strong conceptual thinking. We want people who can start a project off from an incredibly strong position and come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Figma and Adobe should be core elements of your toolbox.
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills—the ability to work with direction and mentor other Designers as well as the confidence and skill to communicate your ideas clearly.
- Familiarity with various prototyping tools.
- Experience designing new, innovative layouts and designs that scale and flex across different platforms, including web, mobile, kiosks etc.
- A user centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- A passion for all aspects of design including conceptual thinking, typography, motion, copy, and imagery.
- Experience building products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego. We work hard to keep our prima-donna free work zone.
What you will do
- Craft beautifully simple UI that is highly accessible for a wide spectrum of users.
- Assist in overseeing and expanding the UI library to ensure innovation and execution of top notch design.
- Work alongside our UX research team to translate thoughtful UX into clean UI.
- Oversee design functionality from our network team and our Mosaic (partnership) teams.
- Support front end development throughout the entire design > dev > deploy process.
Our Perks...Here are some highlights:
- Medical, dental, and vision: 100% of premiums are covered by Circulo for quality care for all team members and their dependents
- Vacation: Time off is unlimited and required (minimum of 3 days per quarter)
- Stock options: All team members receive stock options
- 401(k) program: All team members have access to our 401(k) savings program and all administration costs are covered by Circulo along with providing a 3% match
- Parental leave: 10 weeks fully paid time off for all new parents with flexible scheduling