By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Please note that no matter where you are located, all employees should be available during our core working hours from 10 am to 4 pm PT Monday through Friday.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for an experienced Sr. UX Researcher who can join our team to discern and present consumer, physician and buyer-centered insights as we evolve our product offering. From generative ideation to evaluative studies—within the design process and in the market—you’ll play a pivotal role in evolving our early-stage product and service.Working closely with our UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers, you’ll design studies to qualify hypotheses. As a research expert, you’ll work with fellow UX Researchers and Designers in their research efforts. With your presentation and communication skills, you’ll evangelize our research efforts with internal and external stakeholders and contribute to the external research community.
- Collaborate with UX Designers to design evaluative studies, guiding prototype fidelity and determining research methods based on the context of both known and unknown user scenarios and hypotheses
- Work with UX Designers, Product, Engineering and Marketing to communicate results and recommendations, advocating on behalf of our users
- Manage projects end-to-end—develop scripts and screeners; observe, moderate and interview; analyze behavioral patterns, synthesize data; present findings and deliver results
- Communicate research insights to stakeholders in creative and compelling ways
- Adapt research process and practices to the growing needs of the organization
- BA/BS degree in a human behavior related field (HCI, psychology, other social sciences, information science, etc.)
- MA or PhD preferred
- 7+ years of user experience-related work experience
- 4+ years in applied product research with demonstrated impact
- Demonstrated experience across the full evaluative research toolkit, including quantitative follow-up studies
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description