WHO WE ARE
We help global organizations of all sizes better connect with their customers to build value-driven, authentic relationships. And we strive to replicate the same at Jebbit - building and maintaining value-driven, authentic employee and team relationships that accelerate company and personal growth.
We’re a team of lifelong learners. We like being creative and logical. And we celebrate accomplishments, big or small. Come see for yourself!
WHAT WE DO
We put our team members, customers, partners, and users first - always! Businesses use Jebbit’s best-in-class software to capture zero-party data at scale via quizzes and digital experiences that consumers genuinely enjoy engaging with and, get genuine value from.
WHY WE DO IT
The market is here! Traditional data acquisition methods, like 3rd-party cookies and 2nd-party data marketplaces, will soon be a thing of the past. We believe that businesses that build their own proprietary sets of consumer-first, zero-party data will win in the end - and we know that our software will enable them to do just that.
Be an expert beginner, take initiative, do what scares you, and care for the whole person.
You will be a single person UX team reporting into the product org. Don’t worry though, within this role you will collaborate with all teams throughout the company and help build the foundation for our UX team. Success in this role will require strategic thinking, willingness to get your hands dirty and a love for the quick pace and varied priorities that make startup life such a compelling adventure.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with product managers, engineers, customer success and clients to oversee the user experience of the platform from conception to launch
- Working with the team to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions
- Create visual prototypes and high fidelity mocks for key product roadmap deliverables
- Assist product development teams with QA efforts
- General UX clean up and ensure the platform is using up-to date and consistent design paradigms
- Think big picture around future direction of the product as it relates to design and usability
- Ensure design resources on website and other initiatives is consistent and on-brand
Who you are:
- 4-7 years of UX experience
- You are highly competent in all areas of Product Design: user research, experience, interaction, and visual design
- Someone that is obsessed with user empathy
- B2B SaaS type product is a huge plus
- Triple Plus would be experience working in a product led approach (PLG) framework
- Well acquainted with design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma and Adobe
- Experience working with product and dev teams in an agile framework
- Ability to think big picture beyond feature by feature
- Loves ideating with product and speaking to internal and external customers for feedback
- Ability to manage many projects at once (both big and small)
- Bring a data driven approach to design concepts
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High growth potential & career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Premier health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Flexible vacation
- Mental health & well-being benefits
- Parental leave (12-weeks, in conjunction with any Federal, State, National income replacement programs)
Jebbit is all about Culture Add, not Culture Fit. We know we serve our customers better when we involve as many different perspectives in our problem solving process as we can. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.
Jebbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity amongst our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.