Senior UX Designer at Signify Health (Remote)
The Senior Experience Designer will work with the Experience Design team and cross functional partners to improve the overall experience of targeted products within the Signify suite of custom applications. These products will primarily be internal facing web applications leveraged by our Operations team. You will assist with establishing holistic experience design as a key strategy for the product line(s). You will work with the Director of Experience Design and team to conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet user and client requirements. This position is an advocate for the end-user and helps lead the organization through the continued evolution of our research methods and design delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in UX, Visual Design, Interaction Design, or Product Design
- Experience planning, conducting, and synthesizing user research
- Enterprise software experience
- Ability to work with complex enterprise business applications with compliance constraints
- Experience working in a software product company, executing design from planning to release over multiple releases
- Responsive web design experience
- Solid understanding of modern web interface technologies, and their impact on Design
- Familiarity with all aspects of user experience, including interaction design, user research/assessment, prototyping, visual design, and production delivery
- Experience with a Design System and/or component libraries
- Knowledge of interaction and visual designs best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable presenting to and communicating with management and stakeholders
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Contribute to the evolution of experience design methods, processes and approach
- Responsible for user research and design for the end-user Operations experience
- Work with operations, product management, and technology teams to define and execute on the end-to-end consumer experience
- Identify measurable UX metrics that deliver an ROI to the organization and communicate them effectively
- Infuse the culture with a consumer first, design thinking mindset
- Self-directed and organized
- Discrete/ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team player
- Sense of urgency
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to well work under pressure
- Ability to work well independently
- Ability to take direction
Signify Health is helping build the healthcare system we all want to experience by transforming the home into the healthcare hub. We coordinate care holistically across individuals’ clinical, social, and behavioral needs so they can enjoy more healthy days at home. By building strong connections to primary care providers and community resources, we’re able to close critical care and social gaps, as well as manage risk for individuals who need help the most. This leads to better outcomes and a better experience for everyone involved.
Our high-performance networks are powered by more than 9,000 mobile doctors and nurses covering every county in the U.S., 3,500 healthcare providers and facilities in value-based arrangements, and hundreds of community-based organizations. Signify’s intelligent technology and decision-support services enable these resources to radically simplify care coordination for more than 1.5 million individuals each year while helping payers and providers more effectively implement value-based care programs.
To learn more about how we’re driving outcomes and making healthcare work better, please visit us at www.signifyhealth.com.