The Egnyte Product team is looking for a passionate and meticulous Senior User Experience Designer to join our team in its mission to provide our customers an exceptional user experience. You will work as part of a team of talented designers on the full lifecycle of design including research, user experience design, user testing, and visual design. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, and desktop products. You will also play a vital role in helping build our next generation Design System.
Your day-to-day at Egnyte:
- Collaborate with fellow UX designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and customers to understand user needs and come up with innovative solutions
- Create design deliverables in a hands-on capacity, including early mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity designs (in Figma)
- Participate in design critiques and assisting other designers in building design solutions
- Help establish, document, and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards for common usage across all Egnyte applications
- BS/MS – or equivalent years of work experience - in a design related field
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS Enterprise application design
- Demonstrable experience leading large projects and mentoring team members
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma (ideal), Sketch, Adobe CC
- Minimalistic, modern, and clean design sensibilities
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced lean design process
- Strong collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency working with Design Systems. Creating and maintaining Design Systems a big plus.
- Solid portfolio demonstrating problem solving, creativity, and overall design competence
Our culture and values:
Your individual-level skills and contributions are important, but we also deeply care about maintaining a certain team culture and related values. What we’re looking for is a humble, yet hungry individual to fit into a fun and respectful team of passionate designers. We believe in – ‘no heroes’, accountability in design, hunger to learn, constructive criticism, respect, and overall positivity.
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com