The 98point6 UX Design & Research team is a close-knit group with a range of design experience plus two PhD researchers. We’re looking to add a Senior User Experience Designer with health plan-focused product experience; someone who can not only produce a useful and delightful interaction model, but also imagine how health plans can onboard members more easily.
From contributing to problem definitions to validating user assumptions, leading brainstorming sessions to evolving the interaction model and crafting the visual design details of the UI—you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping our primary care service delivered through our evolving product.
- Collaborate with UX Researchers to validate assumptions about user attitudes and behavior—before, during and after the design process
- Manage design thinking from early-stage ideation to executing testable prototypes
- Continuously finding the balance between leveraging best practice patterns in the wild and innovating custom solutions to iteratively craft a useful and usable user experience
- We are outcome-driven, not output driven; you’ll need to be able to lean in to the unknown with a plan to learn, measure and iterate
- Clearly rationalize and sell your approach while advocating for the needs of users
- Engage professionally with the entire company, and daily with partners who include Product Managers, Engineers, Commercial team members, Researchers and fellow UX Designers
- BA/BS degree in a design-related field (human-computer interaction, human factors or graphic design), or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Strong interaction design and visual design skills
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML and demonstrated expertise with Sketch, Adobe CS products and InVision
- Strong Bias for Action, as we are a decentralized design team; while we meet, critique and strategize as a team, your day will be centered around building a shared vision and approach with your Product Manager
- Excellent problem-solving and verbal and written communication
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to our standard application and/or interview process which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on 98point6. Please inform our Talent team if you are requesting an accommodation to complete any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.