Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
About Your Role:
As one of the early full-time UX researchers at Sendoso, you will have the opportunity to help answer fundamental questions like ‘Who are our users?’, ‘What do they need from a sending platform?’, ‘What do we build next?’, and ‘How is the product performing?’.
As a UX Researcher at a young and fast-growing company, you will focus on product-defining problems about user behaviors and attitudes that help shape the future of Sendoso. You will work with stakeholders to scope and design big research projects, be the lead advocate for our users in cross-functional meetings and interface with company leadership.
You will pick the best research methods for each task. These will often include interviews, ethnographies, usability tests, diary studies, field studies, surveys, and A/B tests. You will conduct rigorous and durable research syntheses, and present your insights in transparent, creative and compelling ways to a range of stakeholders. You will help set the research standards and culture for the whole of Sendoso.
This role is highly strategic and hands-on. It will have a tremendous impact on the end-user experience and our company's overall success. This role reports to the UX Research Manager.
Who You Are:
- A cogent, impact-driven, communicator
- MA/PhD in a relevant field (e.g. HCI, psychology, design, sociology, anthropology)
- 3 + years experience as a UX researcher in tech, working directly with PMs, design and engineering
- Enthusiasm to help build our understanding of the user from the ground up
- Ability and desire to work in geographically distributed teams
What You Will Work On:
- Work closely with other UX researchers, product, design, data science, marketing, and sales teams to identify new research topics
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize urgent research needs
- Translate broad research topics into discrete, actionable, and well-reasoned study plans
- Conduct end-to-end independent research by sourcing participants and appropriate tools, preparing studies, analyzing the data, and sharing with stakeholders
- Persuasively communicate research insights with a range of executives, technical specialists, and generalists
- Transparently communicate both the strengths AND limitations of research output
- Coach PM, design, and marketing partners to successfully scope and execute common UX research methods such as moderated interviews, card sorting, and surveys
- Help set up efficient research processes that will scale as our UX research capacity grows
What We Believe:
• Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
• One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
• Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
• Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
• Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
• Take-What-You-Need Time Off
• Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
• 401K Plan
• FSA Plan
• Employer-paid membership to One Medical
• Volunteer Time Off
• Birthday Time Off
• Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
• Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
• Fitness discounts through ClassPass
• End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
• Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
• Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
• Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
• Team outings
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.