Senior Quantitative User Experience Researcher at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The User Experience team is the engine that makes RingCentral go. From Engineering to UX/UI to CloudOps, this is the place where the biggest ideas in cloud communications are imagined, developed, and delivered. If there’s a better way to bring people together, RingCentral Innovation is finding it, iterating on it, and sharing it with the world.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
The UX team is looking for a Senior UX Quantitative Researcher to join our growing research practice. This role reports to the Director of UX Research and will be responsible for identifying UX opportunities and informing design decisions based on patterns uncovered in product usage data, appropriately connected with attitudinal research.
In this role, you will be using quantitative data to inform and inspire teams by collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to inform product roadmap and design decisions. You will be a part of helping to create the UX quantitative research discipline at RingCentral and establishing research as a core pillar for the Design team and the company.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced quantitative user researcher who:
- has a talent for identifying key, actionable insights from behavioral usage data and humanizing the data
- sees the value and is interested in connecting quantitative and qualitative data to establish and communicate a deep understanding of users
- can simplify complexity and is not paralyzed by too much, too little or imperfect data
- is excited by the opportunity to create this role at RingCentral in collaboration with researchers, designers, product analytics and product management
- understands the importance of good UX in driving product engagement
Here are some ways you will make an impact:
- Inform design decisions and identify UX opportunities through delivery of user data and analyses
- Identify, define, and track UX metrics in partnership with UX research and designers, product analysts, and product managers
- Ensure consistency and validity of metrics, analyses and insights
- Identify opportunities to build, evolve and scale research processes, reporting, dashboards, and tools
- Elevate the user experience in a data driven environment through collaboration with analytics, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of UX, Customer, and/or Product Analytics cross-platform experience (desktop, smartphone, tablet)
- Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Human-Computer Interaction, Engineering, Psychology or related field with a quantitative emphasis
- Very strong SQL skills, experience with MixedPanel, and Tableau and multivariate statistical methods/tools.
- Adept at translating requests into a proposed data or analysis plan
- Ability to deliver on quick requests and larger projects with a demonstrated ability to get from plan to analysis to effectively communicating the results through visualization and storytelling
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize multiple inputs (metrics, qualitative and quantitative insights, competitive research) to arrive at recommendations that deliver customer-focused outcomes for the organization
- Excellent communication, cross-functional collaboration, and relationship-building skills and ability to multitask multiple projects at a time
- Exhibits strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated to work independently and energized by co-creating and collaborating with others, when necessary
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, and meditation classes
- Paid parental leave
- Milkstork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.