Senior Product Designer at Foundation (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:25 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 21, 2022
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to make web3 human. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people.
New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our small, but growing design team at Foundation. You'll become a pivotal contributor in helping push Foundation forward — to not only become the best NFT marketplace available, but to also explore the endless bounds and opportunities of what Web 3 can enable for creators, curators and culture as a whole. Foundation is a design-led team — so you'll be front and center for everything we work on, and your work will have monumental impact.
What you'll do at Foundation
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with leadership, engineering, community, and design peers
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and ship high quality product improvements ready for engineering hand off
- Scout out, explore and visualize new product opportunities for Foundation
Here are some projects you could work on
- Architect new social features that generate network effects for Foundation
- Explore and invent new design patterns that turn Foundation into the defining product of Web 3
- Iterate on our creator flows so that the process of minting an NFT becomes as simple and social as uploading a photo to Instagram
- Design an onboarding flow that onboards the next million people into Web 3
- Design first class support for new media types (Audio, Text, Code)
You might be a good fit if you
- Have 5+ years experience
- Love tackling ambiguous problems and shaping them into clear goals
- Navigating the fast moving pace of an early stage project
- Leverage prototyping skills to articulate your designs, especially in cases where interactions may be particularly nuanced
- Value high quality well crafted visual design, and care about the details
- Are comfortable leading large projects and shipping iteratively
- Have experience with front end development, and can collaborate well with interface engineers
Benefits and Support
• A culture that values inclusivity
• A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
• Flexible paid time off
• Annual team offsite
• All of the tech you need to be successful
• A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
• Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option. For countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance.
• 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
• Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care.
• Get paid in crypto or fiat
• ETH grant to help further your web3 journey
• Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.
More Information on Foundation
Foundation operates in the Financial Services industry. Foundation was founded in 2001. To see all 3 open jobs at Foundation, click here.
Read Full Job Description