Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Delivering a great user experience is a core value at StockX, and the Product Design Team at StockX is passionate about doing just that. We collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to build world class products. We play a vital role in the StockX customers’ day to day lives, by creating well thought out solutions backed by empathy and customer research, and aligned to our brand vision. We are a remote, but tightly knit team that cares deeply about our customers and our craft.
About the role
As a Sr. Product Designer at StockX you’ll be leading the design of our core and power user experiences. You’re an experienced designer who can own a project through the entire product lifecycle. You are genuinely curious, self-motivated, and comfortable collaborating with cross-functional teams and juggling multiple projects and goals. You are passionate about experimentation and have an acute attention to detail. You deliver exceptional user experiences through empathy, elevated design, and strategic problem-solving. In your role you’ll empathize with our customers’ needs, create scalable design systems, and deliver beautiful and intuitive interfaces for our customerst. You’ll be called upon to work through design challenges large and small, from the interactions of user onboarding to complex large volume inventory, order, pricing and distribution flows.
What you will do:
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to create world class user experiences
- Work closely with our Customer Research team to understand our customers’ needs and apply that knowledge to your designs
- Lead the design for key flows in user experience
- Lead the direction of and advocate for our Design System
- Create Customer Journey Maps, Information Architecture, Wireframes, Hi Res Mocks, Prototypes, and Assets to communicate your concepts and handoff to engineering
- Represent the needs of our customers and advocate for good UX throughout the organization
- Facilitate Design Thinking Sessions
- Drive Cross Functional Meetings
- Expert in visual design applications. Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.
- Thinking in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
- Expert in creating wireframes and site maps.
- Self directed and able to manage multiple projects in an agile environment
- Positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to design experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile, iOS and Android.
- Capable of directing and mentoring Junior Designers
- 3-5+ years designing for digital products.
- Experience with user experience research and usability studies.
- Familiarity with usertesting methodologies and tools like usertesting.com
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price.