Who we are
We’re a B2B SaaS startup reshaping how the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies – including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Doordash, Peloton, and Shopify – engage with their customers. Our products help thousands of customer support agents deliver great experiences.
We recently raised our Series A, and we’re building the remote first team that will take us to 100 million in ARR (and beyond).
What you’ll do
As Senior Product Designer you will join a small but growing design team to own the UX in your product area, while working to maintain high standards and consistency throughout the entire product.
We’re looking forward to the energy, expertise, and insights you’ll bring to everything from team retrospectives and customer interviews, to collaborating with product managers and engineers.
Collaborating with stakeholders to set the UX vision, and then moving projects through to hand-off and delivery will be a major part of your role from the moment you join.
You should be excited to roll up your sleeves to take on new and challenging projects, while also mentoring other designers. Continuous learning is important to the design team, and you will lead by example to help the entire design team improve their craft.
Expect to play a key role in driving the UX for customizable dashboards, and in maintaining and implementing our newly created design system.
How you’ll succeed
We care more about slope than y-intercept. If you want to be part of something great, we encourage you to apply regardless of where you are in your career.
Design experience in these areas will make you stand out
- Data visualization and dashboards
- Design systems
- Software with multiple user roles and complex permissions
- Figma best practices
- Start ups
Here are some qualities we’re looking for
- You are comfortable with the controlled chaos of startup environments
- You are passionate about what you do – design should feel like a hobby that you get paid for
- You make those around you better – your success and the success of your team are intertwined
- You care about the details – we build enterprise software, but we're fully bought in on consumer quality UX
- You appreciate structured thinking and decision making – we actively invest in improving each other’s decision making skills through questions and healthy debate
What to expect
At Maestro, we truly value diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together wide ranging identities, and embracing a culture of belonging.
Sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination. Expect your voice to lead to actions as we all improve together as people and as an organization.
We are headquartered in NYC, but we’re building a remote first company; we offer competitive pay, stock options, and benefits including health insurance, dental, and unlimited PTO.