Senior Product Designer - Platform
Nurx is the leader in accessible healthcare for all, with a focus on serving women’s needs. Our mission is to transform healthcare by bringing accessibility and affordability to people nationwide. We have built the industry-leading telehealth platform that spans consultation, diagnoses, and fulfillment of treatments right to patients’ doors. We are committed to revolutionizing the healthcare industry and while bringing forth a magical consumer experience. That’s where you come in!
You are a passionate and accomplished Product Designer who shares our belief that user-centered design plays a key role in transforming and improving healthcare. You will design beautiful, functional interfaces and user experiences, partner with Product and Engineering to steward your vision from concept to reality, and collaborate with a best-in-class Clinical team to improve the health of millions of people. Utilizing your full range of product design, UX & interaction design, and visual design skills, you will work across multiple products within the Nurx user experience.
What you'll do:
- Define and implement the UX and UX Research strategy for people using Nurx services and tools
- Craft elegant flows, smooth interactions and experiences across platforms to enable our patients and internal teams to arrive at the right outcomes and answers for optimal patient care
- Collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders to simplify complex problems and enable elegant solutions to be used by humans. You will focus on internal tools, but have a passion for designing systems that ultimately serve patients
- Collaborate with fellow designers to jointly create highly functional and holistic end-to-end solutions, establish design system standards/patterns, artifact reuse and implement consistency across product teams.
- Collaborate with Engineers to bring wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes to live production
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Clinical teams to evolve the products to drive optimization of health outcomes. Constantly measure design performance to iterate and improve experiences as needed.
- Influence roadmaps to include experience improvements that enhance product performance
A bit about you:
- 4+ years of hands on Product Design experience, ideally at a fast-paced, startup environment (past work in direct to consumer web products and/or apps a bonus)
- Ability to think through user problems, explore reasonable solutions, draft wireframes/flows in detail, and work with engineers to build them
- Excellent communication skills - be able to clearly present and articulate design decisions
- Familiarity in using quantitative and qualitative data to identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- A portfolio demonstrating research, analysis, and synthesis of product requirements behind each design for both web and mobile apps
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools - we use Figma
At Nurx, we’re creating a future where healthcare is easily accessible and affordable for everyone. We have a platform that empowers people to take control of their health and make informed decisions about their own bodies. With more than 350,000 patients, we are growing 90% year-over-year, and operate in over 30 states. Nurx counts Kleiner Perkins and Union Square Ventures as investors and Chelsea Clinton and Regina Benjamin as Board Members.
- Talented and collaborative team who will both support and challenge you
- Market competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, commuter, and wellness benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick leave
- Take-what-you-need vacation (and we really mean it!)
This position is full-time and based in San Francisco, or can be full-time remote.