Senior Product Designer (Remote) at Glofox
Who we are:
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 48 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We’re a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that is building a platform that saves time, increases retention and helps studio and gym owners become more successful.
At Glofox, we know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We’re looking for people that will do the same.
Product Design at Glofox
Are you looking to join a growing team of Product Designers with a passion for user research, innovative product design and implementation? We are a curious, user-centric bunch of systematic problem-solvers and we’re looking to add an enthusiastic Senior design member to our team! Our workplace strategy is entirely remote and you would join a team of 6 Product Designers supporting the research, design and development of our offerings. We have a world class suite of products used Globally to assist in Gym and Member Management.
Your role is based within the Product Design function working directly with the R&D team responsible for Product Led Growth (PLG), working closely with Engineering and Product Management and of course our users! You are curious and have an exacting attention to detail in problem solving for our users and their gym members. You have in-depth knowledge of existing and upcoming design patterns and principles. You are inquisitive and keen to test with our users - you want to delight our users with simple, intuitive and memorable user interactions and experiences. You are systematic in your approach to iterative, evidence based design and will assist your Engineering and Product colleagues in each phase of research and development. You will take ownership of the PLG aspects of our Glofox Design System and design components for all onboarding experiences.
- You have 5+ years having previously worked on complex SaaS products - similar product or vertical is a plus
- You have experience working with design systems, components, React framework is a plus
- You have previously collaborated or taken lead on product onboarding flows
- Knowledge & experience in user onboarding psychology, upsell & gamification
- You have a track record of creating exceptional product onboarding experiences and have work to illustrate this
- You are conscious of the impacts and challenges of onboarding new users in a fast, simple and intuitive way
- Mobile app design experience is a plus
- You have experience working with Figma, Miro, Maze & ProtoPie (or similar)
Why work at Glofox Product Design?
You have the ability to work remotely, preferably GMT, GMT +/- 3, with all the flexibility that provides. You will join a team who have experience working remotely and have a suite of tools including Figma and Miro to support collaboration online.
What you'll get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed start-up in an exciting industry remotely
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Competitive compensation with share options
- Laptop and equipment for remote working set up
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- A half day on the second Friday of every month
- An annual selfcare day
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Glofox! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.