At SimplePractice, our team is dedicated to improving the health and wellness industry by building a suite of innovative solutions for practitioners and their clients. Our product supports practitioners on their clinical journey to becoming licensed, helps them manage their business and practice once they’re up and running, and enables new clients to discover and interact with practitioners. Taking a practitioner-first approach in everything we do makes it possible for health and wellness practitioners to devote more time to their clients while they use SimplePractice to start, grow, and maintain a successful private practice.
SimplePractice is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our team on a full-time basis. We are looking for someone who sees the world differently and can create innovative and trustworthy technology for our mobile experiences. You will have direct interaction with all levels of the company, including members of our executive team.
- Own and lead the end-to-end design process for our clinician mobile experiences (both phone and tablet)
- Design beautiful, simple, innovative, and intuitive experiences and flows focusing on interactions and transitions
- Collaborate with PM’s, developers, marketing and CS to identify key problem
- Deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, and easy to use designs
- Contribute to IOS and Android mobile design system
- Conduct user research and interviews to have insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Incorporate user insights and validate decisions through rapid prototyping and testing
- Regularly give and receive feedback on designs and strategic product decisions
- Refine design requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to arrive at the best design solutions.
- Opportunity to contribute to the redesign of the architecture of our mobile apps
- Opportunity to mentor fellow designers, helping them to think more critically and strategically and improve their craft
- Opportunity to define the short and long-term roadmaps for our mobile apps
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years of product design experience primarily focusing on mobile design with an emphasis on tablet design
- Proficient in design software such as Figma, Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Strong foundation of interaction design especially when it comes to mobile native interactions and best practice
- Capable of thinking about experiences holistically as they relates to product strategy
- Capable of time management and meeting deadlines
- A creative thinker who has lots of ideas and sees solutions when most would not
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and accountability
- A portfolio demonstrating creative problem solving and an ability to design for mobile and tablet with a clean visual aesthetic
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).