About the company
At Divvy, Our vision is to become the modern software bank for business of every small-to-medium business in America. Our FREE financial SaaS platform enables businesses to spend smarter by providing instant insight and transparency into company-wide spend and the ability to easily manage it; all in real-time! (+ many more features!)
In June 2021, Divvy joined forces with Bill.com through a $2.5 billion dollar acquisition, validating our mission to build the one-stop-shop for business finances. With 500+ mission-driven employees and extreme monthly growth, we’re well on our way.
*Certain positions at Divvy are eligible for remote work - within the United States*
About The Position
Divvy already handles hundreds of millions of dollars in business spending and have recently merged with Bill.com and Invoice2go. We are combining forces to create the “one stop shop” of financial operations for small and medium size businesses. At Divvy you’ll be a clear owner of a generational software product. And you’ll have an unprecedented opportunity to shape the future of our business while making a real impact on the UX across our products. We’re building a world-class design team and we ask a lot of our designers. In return, we invest a significant amount of energy into education and culture-building.
As part of the Platform Experiences team, your focus will be on Identity Access Management. You’ll lead the design of user experiences extending across the platform including login, account recovery, and user management. The IAM team makes it easy for legitimate users to get access to their accounts, make it hard for hackers to get access to an account, keeps an account as safe possible. This is an exciting time for IAM. Technologies like fingerprint and facial recognition, push notifications, and single sign-on can make login much easier, but only if designed well.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the end-to-end design process: research, design, test, validate, learn and support implementation of your designs, and do it over and over again with spunk and passion.
- Your holistic, systems-thinking approach allows you to solve design problems across the entire ecosystem.
- Develop tools, guidelines and documentation so internal product team members are enabled to adopt and contribute.
- Build strong collaborations across all cross-functional teams to identify customer goals, pain-points and delighters.
- Mentor, motivate, and level-up other designers, ultimately driving and shaping positive design team culture.
- 5+ years or more experience designing for mobile and web applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Setting aside your ego, and supporting solutions with data and customer validation.
- Creative thinking and a good imagination allows you to integrate business, technology and user needs into elegant solutions.
- Coding skills aren’t necessary, but having great communication skills is. This role is best suited to those who love partnering with an engineer to solve a problem.
- Proven experience in conducting user research and understanding the problem before jumping into solutions.
- Advocate for best practices across the product design team as a whole.
- Motivated and driven to effectively manage your own work and deadlines.
- A portfolio that showcases and backs up your experience.
At Divvy, we’ve been intentional in designing scalable benefits, rewards, and perks that meet our workforce where they are while managing expectations as we scale. Just as pay parity was foundational for us in base salary, and remains our commitment and priority, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Divvy, you’ll enjoy:
- 100% paid employee health, dental, and vision insurance - choose between HMO, PPO, and HDHP plans
- HSA & FSA accounts w/ HSA Company Contribution
- Unlimited PTO for Salaried, Exempt employees / Accrued PTO for Hourly, Nonexempt employees
- 401k w/ Fidelity
- 12 weeks Parental Leave Program administered by Matrix for birth, non-birth, and adoptive parents (paid coordinating with any state and our Short-Term Disability insurance where applicable).
- 11+ Observed holidays and wellness days
- Wellness & Fitness initiatives
- Access to the Calm App. - a sleep, meditation and relaxation app free of charge
- Your own Divvy credit card (Divvy Uses Divvy or DuD)with $100 given every month to use on anything you want!
- Employee Stock Purchase Program: employees will be able to purchase Bill.com stock at a discount.
Perks are nice, but perks don’t make a company or individual successful - the work does. At Divvy, we’re building the financial nervous system of business - faster, better, smarter, and the work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams while feeling well supported in our benefits.
**We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
More Information on Divvy
Divvy operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Draper, UT. Divvy was founded in 2016. It has 505 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Divvy, click here.
Read Full Job Description