What You’ll Do:
- Expand capabilities of an existing product - from scoping, designing, documenting, and shipping new features and improvements.
- Provide insightful user-centered solutions that enhance our platform capabilities so they rely less on manual engineering inputs.
- Create a strategy on how our portal toolset evolves within the team and across multiple teams over time.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and stakeholders to help prioritize a design backlog for near and long-term solutions.
- Be a strong communicator in helping shape the strategy, goals, and roadmaps of the Foundations team.
- Own the overall look and feel of the Ops Portal - both visually (following Brand and Kindred Design Systems) and conceptually (what our brand values)
- Validate usability using qualitative and quantitative research.
What you will need:
- 4+ years of industry experience in designing digital products and services.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of systems thinking, information hierarchy, and strong visual and interaction design.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital best practices - including responsive design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
It would be great if you had:
- Experience facilitating projects and connecting cross-functional teams toward alignment on objectives and goals.
- Experience using and updating a robust, usable, and scalable design system within Figma
- Working knowledge in front-end development (HTML/CSS, React, etc.).
- The ability to understand database infrastructure influence on Front-End constraints.
- Lead design & strategy for a growing SaaS platform.
- Generous compensation package
- Stock options
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- 100% company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Team building events and activities