Flyhomes’ mission is to create the world’s best homebuying experience. We show our customers that buying or selling a home doesn’t have to feel complicated. With brokerage, mortgage, and closing offerings, our simplified approach helps buyers search, buy, and move in—all while saving time and money.
To make everything easier, we bring our local experts together, giving our customers a team of agents, research analysts, loan officers, and tour agents—all under one roof. In a complex housing market, we level the playing field by giving our qualified buyer the best chance to compete: we can create an exceptionally strong offer and back it with our cash. We help our customers buy with confidence and guarantee our experience. We also help guarantee funds for sellers.
Our approach is human-centered and when you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to build it. We look forward to connecting with you.
What You'll Do
- Work with our Product Design and PM team to understand requirements, use cases, and user journeys in partnership with our greater Engineering org
- Use both qualitative and quantitative insights and research to inform your design decisions. Excellent data analysis skills leveraging different qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively and actively advocate for customer and stakeholder needs
- Explore and test product ideas while knowing when to bring it all together swiftly to help ship our B2C product while understanding the impact on our backend
- Help understand and gather feedback from your peers, cross-functional partners, and our customers
- Win together with teammates to build the best possible product experience
- Strong ability to advocate for your designs and to tell a story about your decision making. Bring your strong and informed point of view
- Apply insights to help inform product decisions and help the team establish our “north star”
- West Coast preferred (Seattle or Los Angeles); however, location is absolutely flexible
What You'll Bring
- Have a portfolio demonstrating shipped work that impacts a greater customer ecosystem with examples of impact on business goals
- 5+ years industry experience as a product designer with proven impact
- Passion for leveraging qualitative research to identify and solve user problems
- Strong partnership skills that allow you to connect and collaborate with our product managers, engineers, and company-wide stakeholders
- Strong interest in service design a plus and a desire to “zoom out” to understand the big picture
What We Offer
- A supportive product design team where you can learn and share your knowledge openly.
- Note that all teams are currently working remotely due to COVID-19
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Competitive compensation with a salary and stock grants
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Home Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog Friendly HQ!