We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Designer to help shape the future of our world-class interactive-design.
You are passionate about the capabilities of the modern web and love to meld contemporary UI with cutting edge web technologies. You are methodical and experimental - with work demonstrating proficiency in design systems and enthusiasm for innovating unique interactive experiences. You know strong cross-functional relationships are vital to influencing design strategy and process. You regularly apply deep domain knowledge, user empathy and quantitative/qualitative data to deliver impactful solutions to complex interaction challenges, helping to shape the long-term product evolution. Furthermore, you are endlessly motivated by seeing your simple, elegant design contributions influence the experiences and products that make their way to millions of daily users.
What You'll Do:
It's more than a redesign: We've updated every element of our brand identity - from photography to illustrations to social content - to signal there is something new at CNET, and that our brand and business are evolving for the future. We can show you better than we can tell you, here is an example of the rebrand work our design team has lead that we are looking to continue with your help - https://www.cnet.com/about/
- Designing a wide range of discovery and consumption experiences that drive storytelling, commerce, brand and marketing interest i.e - special features, articles, best lists and exciting new RnD for innovative products.
- Collaborate frequently with the design team, product managers, engineers, researchers and editorial staff to create modern, human-centered design solutions with limited guidance.
- Be a key voice within brainstorms, critiques and project meetings to influence team decisions and drive strategy towards your vision.
- Communicate your work with confidence and conviction to stakeholders at all levels, clearly explaining how your process and design solutions align with both the business goals and the customer needs.
- Utilize, influence and contribute to the central design system, ensuring a holistic, consistent and efficient approach to all product design solutions.
- Lead, mentor and train less experienced talent while developing followership and respect among teammates at all levels.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong visual portfolio that demonstrates firm application of contemporary aesthetics and interactions - supported by a track record of launching real-world products with clear User and business success metrics to point to.
- A motivated self starter with 3+ years of experience designing UX/UI for consumer-facing products from beginning to end.
- A masterful visual design sense and a clean command over interaction design, typography, usability and accessibility.
- Advanced understanding and application of the design process, product strategy, user research, testing and validation.
- An ability to multitask projects proactively and autonomously in a fast-paced environment while maintaining an overall consistency with established design standards.
- Fluency in industry tools (Figma, Adobe CC, etc.) and best practices (SEO, A11y, etc.) .
- Experience creating highly conceptual and engaging interactions.
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]