LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Product Designer for our rapidly-growing healthcare business. In this role, you will work across a global team and closely with developers, product managers, marketing and other designers to deliver designs in line with time and budget restraints, and be able to confidently make — and defend — design decisions. You should be extremely comfortable with data.
In this role you will:
- Set design requirements based on product requirements & information from internal teams and user research and explore different design solutions.
- Conduct user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes and validate designs through usability tests.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team by creating user flows and mockups in order to visualize and share your ideas.
- Consistently iterate and present your design solution in design review sessions.Maintain a cohesive and consistent user experience of the product.
- Deliver detailed, clear and accurate UX/UI designs to developers.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.Support the QA team to make sure features are implemented as intended.
- Assess the impact of your designs and usability changes.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices and emerging technologies & tools.
- Support sales and marketing teams with design collateral.
Your qualifications are:
- 8+ years of experience designing modern and complex web experiences
- Experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, design specs and detailed software visual design.
- An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of product design work.
- Deep understanding of information design fundamentals such as typography, layout, and information hierarchy
- Experience with usability testing and data driven methodologies
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work, ideas and suggested solutions to executives and stakeholders in English
- Experience working with design tools like Figma & Sketch.
- Proven experience in working with development and product teams.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS, and ability to discuss possibilities and constraints with developers.
- Experience supporting sales and marketing teams with go-to-market efforts.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.