Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: CO, HI
About this role:
We’re seeking a Senior Product Content Designer with a blend of experience in UX writing, information architecture, systems thinking, and storytelling. On our content design team at Sendoso, you'll be a major player at our fast-growing company, helping build the foundation for our content design practice, brick by brick.
We know that the field of content design is new and constantly evolving, and we know that entry into this field may not be a straight path. So, we’re not expecting you to be a specialist in everything listed below. Still, we ask that you demonstrate and present a portfolio commensurate with the job level in whichever areas you have the most experience.
Who you are:
- You're a creative problem solver with a knack for simplifying the complex.
- You surmount challenges by carving the path for least resistance.
- You're a relationship builder and influencer who knows how to align teams.
- You ask relevant questions and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You see the big picture clearly but can also zoom in to the micro-details.
- You’re a multi-tasker who can manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- You’re thrilled by how people think and behave.
- You’re a natural linguist and communicator, a real conversation-starter.
What you'll do:
- Establish and advocate for best practices in content design.
- Partner with designers, researchers, and product owners to co-create a world-class product experience.
- Team-up with engineers to solve content infrastructure challenges.
- Identify and co-create repeatable content patterns for our design system library.
- Document design system and content style guidelines.
- Define content organization and hierarchy within the product.
- Plot user narratives and conversations across the product.
- Write and produce content, including product descriptions, microcopy, and contextual help.
- Craft content that’s usable, helpful, accessible, inclusive, and engaging.
- Inform decisions based upon user data, logic, and empathy.
- Map and translate data to make it more user-friendly.
- Optimize information architecture for task completion, navigation, filtering, searching, and browsing.
- Create user guidance, onboarding, and support.
- Drive terminology and nomenclature.
- Influence, persuade, and sell work effectively.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a content designer, information architect, content strategist, or UX writer on a product design team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience integrating user experience research into work.
- Experience developing task flows, conversation maps, and error/validation patterns.
- In-depth understanding of design, content, and usability best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage.
- Demonstrable skills in UX writing, content auditing and analysis, content mapping and modeling, content planning and sourcing, conversational design, information architecture, and storytelling.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates success in creating content across complex end-to-end experiences.
Bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with accessibility standards.
- You know how to use Figma.
- You have experience documenting design system guidelines or content style guides and patterns.
- You have experience with scalable information architecture.
- You can diagram and map complex dynamic content models for personalization and localization.
What We Believe:
• Conquer Giants: We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
• One Team: Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
• Relationships Matter: It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
• Reinvent: Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
• Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
• Take-What-You-Need Time Off
• Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
• 401K Plan
• FSA Plan
• Employer-paid membership to One Medical
• Volunteer Time Off
• Birthday Time Off
• Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
• Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
• Fitness discounts through ClassPass
• End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
• Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
• Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
• Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
• Team outings
For non-remote, in-office employees, we're currently working from home due to Covid-19. The following benefits apply once we're safely back in the office:
• Catered breakfast and lunch
• Dog-friendly offices
• Collaborative office space
• Stocked kitchen
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.