Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about learning? Does enabling outstanding performance through learning and development excite you every day? We're looking for an exceptional Learning Experience Designer with strong analytical skills to join the Customer Support Services (CSS) team at Atlassian. This role will focus on analyzing learning and performance needs across the CSS organization, recommending solutions for successful business outcomes, and designing and delivering learning experiences. You’ll work closely with leaders, business analysts, learners, and the rest of our growing CSS Talent Enablement team, and you’ll seek out and leverage both quantitative and qualitative data. If you are passionate about analyzing complex people challenges and designing awesome learning experiences, then we need you!
The experience we’re looking for includes:
- 7+ years experience in analyzing organizational performance needs and designing learning experiences
- Deep and current expertise in end-to-end instructional design
- Demonstrated expertise in analysis and evaluation methods both qualitative and quantitative
- Expertise in eLearning development and related technologies
- Multiple examples of desired business outcomes achieved through your projects and contributions
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience working in high-tech and/or customer support organizations
- Portfolio of your learning design work available upon request
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Action Mapping
- Experience in high-growth, highly-scaled environments
- Proficiency with Gmail, G Suite, and Slack
- Familiarity with agile software delivery frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and related tools
Some sample responsibilities include:
- Performance analysis to determine additional Learning & Development priority focus areas for biggest business impact
- Root cause analysis and learning solutions design in the focus areas determined
- Analysis and learning design for new products and mergers & acquisitions impacting the organization
- Analysis and learning design for key behavioral skills such as problem-solving and customer orientation
More about you
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering it. You combine curiosity, judgment, humility, and drive, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You cultivate partnerships with people at all levels inside and outside the organization to gather insights, determine solutions, and marshal support to move forward to positively impact business outcomes.
When you encounter a problem, you come up with multiple solutions, weigh the tradeoffs and efforts, identify the best path forward, and exercise sound judgment to drive ahead. You pair strong analytical skills and a data-driven outlook with creative written, multimedia, and verbal communication abilities to turn insights into action and deliver learner-focused solutions. You get excited about building from the ground up, are agile in the face of ambiguity, and are enthusiastic about pivoting as things change.
More about our team
You'll join the growing CSS Talent Enablement team, a part of the rapidly expanding Operations Enablement Team located in multiple regions across the globe.
We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things. Good food, coffee, and virtual whiteboards are a few of our favorite things!
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.