Senior Learning Experience Designer – Remote at CaptivateIQ (Provo, UT)
| Provo, UT
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:29 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 23, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Created by a team with decades of commissions experience, CaptivateIQ is pioneering the new standard in commission management and enabling companies to reclaim the power of incentives.
Calculating commissions is mission-critical. And it’s really, really hard. Each company has a unique commission structure that involves far more calculations and data than a typical salary payroll — and for many, commission is one of the largest expenses on the P&L statement.
When CaptivateIQ was founded in 2017, compensation leaders were tracking and managing sales data using costly legacy software or, in the worst cases, a single spreadsheet. There were no other options but to use opaque, error-prone processes to manage commissions. Our founders knew this could be better. So they created the solution that they’d want to use: CaptivateIQ.
Today, the best teams use CaptivateIQ to strategically manage and maximize the power of incentives. Twenty-eight of the Forbes Cloud 100, including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin, use CaptivateIQ to power their commission programs. We have over $164.6M in funding from ICONIQ, Sequoia, Accel, Workday Ventures, Sapphire, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
About the role
CaptivateIQ prides itself on its ability to model even the most complex and unique of our clients’ compensation plans. This includes enabling our customers to understand how to model their data and use our tool in the best possible way.
We are looking for a passionate and forward-thinking Sr. Learning Experience Designer to develop and manage impactful learning programs for our CaptivateIQ customers. This designer will create and continuously improve learning across multiple modalities and formats using an array of creative approaches that engage our learners, increase expertise, and drive ownership of their plans using CaptivateIQ. The ideal candidate will be creative, data driven, and learner-obsessed with experience in developing and managing a learning program from content to delivery for complex, technical tools.
- Analyze and translate business and customer needs into learning experiences
- Design and create learner-centered training programs, modules and materials in multiple modalities (which may include synchronous and asynchronous training, videos, courses, graphics, lab exercises, assessments, job aids, etc.)
- Become a product expert by working hands-on with the CaptivateIQ application.
- Pursue a deep understanding of learner roles to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of learners
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (subject matter experts and stakeholders) to identify learning goals and learning outcomes
- Measure and analyze performance data to determine performance and learning objectives that deliver expected business results
- Optimize the use of learning technologies that help us scale
- Mentor and coach peer developers as appropriate to improve instructional design and development skills
- 5+ years experience in learning design, learning science, instructional design, or similar field or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop learning solutions that produce measurable business results
- Proven ability to design, develop and deliver effective learning solutions in multiple modalities (including web-based, in-person instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, blended, etc.) for complex technical tools
- Experience in adult learning methodologies and proven ability to evaluate learning effectiveness using instructional design assessment strategies
- Experience with assessment design and certifications
- Experience with authoring tools
- Experience using Learning Management Systems to distribute training and track completion and scoring
- Ability to triage and root cause issues
- Solid project management skills
- Confidence and comfort operating in a highly ambiguous, iterative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Portfolio of learning design samples for review
- Experience in data modeling and/or commissions software
- Program Management experience
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest hardware and tools for the job
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Read Full Job Description