Senior Instructional Designer at Imagen Technologies (Remote)
Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
Reporting to the VP of Commercial Enablement, the Senior Instructional Designer is responsible for building the knowledge, skill, and process trainings for all commercial team members and functions. The Senior Instructional Designer will build training modules in Imagen’s Learning Management System (LMS) and ensure trainings are conducted in a consistent high-quality manner. Knowledge of healthcare is required. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing Commercial Enablement team. This role will be key in establishing the value of enablement and training within our organization. This role requires travel up to 5% of the time.
- Create and manage the development and delivery of knowledge, skill, and process training and certification for all commercial functions including marketing, sales, partnerships, account management, and client success
- Build and manage commercial training courses in Imagen’s Learning Management System (LMS) and support administration of LMS
- Serve as the business owner of Imagen’s content management system (CMS) and ensure sales, marketing, and customer-facing resources are maintained in an accessible and accurate manner
- Train commercial team members and contribute to onboarding and upboarding of all commercial team members
- Manage in-person training events and continuing education training programs including Sales Summits and regional training events
Qualifications OR Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years experience in instructional design or training
- 1+ year of healthcare experience required
- Experience working in a start up strongly preferred
- Knowledge and proven application of instructional design, technical writing and adult learning principles
- Knowledge of LMS system is required (Showpad is preferred)
- Highly organized and can successfully manage multiple work streams across different functions
- Ability to quickly synthesize an understanding of new technologies and processes and present them to others in a simple, meaningful manner
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this job is conducted remotely.
The base salary for the position is between $80,000-$100,000, plus equity and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies, and work location.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.