At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform exclusively for the nation’s best agents. Based on its belief that homeownership is a fundamental human right, we provide top-performing real estate agents, teams, and independent brokerages with the best system, support, and service, in order to elevate the experience and results of buyers and sellers.
Side is led by experienced industry professionals and world-class engineers who develop technology designed to improve agent productivity and enhance the client experience. The company is backed by over $250M in funding from top tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, D1 Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Trinity Ventures, Matrix Partners, and 8VC. Side currently partners with agents in California, Texas, and Florida, with plans to expand nationally in the coming months.
At Side, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate your way to success. Becoming an inSider means that you’ll be empowering business leaders to become business owners, all while forging your own path with like-minded entrepreneurs. Join us at Side and own your career, your impact, and your life!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Senior Graphic Designer will be a part of the Side creative team, which includes graphic designers, copywriters, copyeditors, brand strategists, a creative director, and various freelancers. Together, we lead the process of building custom brand identities for each of the top-producing real estate teams that join Side.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will work with both our clients and the creative team to help conceptualize and design brand identities and the corresponding marketing materials that go along with a new company identity, i.e., business cards, brochures, signage, presentations, and other marketing material. You should showcase solid conceptual, color, and layout design skills, and have extensive experience presenting and interacting with clients, specifically when it comes to logo design and branding as a whole.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conceptualize and design a wide range of graphics including but not limited to logos, business cards, signage, pocket folders, multi-page presentations, and more
- Collaborate internally with brand strategists, designers, and the creative director, and externally with our team of freelancers, to build and present logos and marketing collateral to clients
- Review and provide feedback to other designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Converse with clients via email and video conferencing throughout the iterative design process
- Coordinate with print vendors to order the above stated marketing materials
- Handling the status of your tasks in our project management software
- Balance various different projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 5+ years of experience with brand identity design at either an in-house creative department or design firm
- Portfolio showcasing extensive brand identity design
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design ideas and solutions
- Experienced knowledge in graphic production process
- Excellent, proven organizational skills and an acute attention to detail
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Exceptional resourcefulness
- Experience presenting design concepts directly to clients
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Google Docs. Experience with HTML a plus
COMPENSATION / PERKS
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity
- Stock options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet friendly environment
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description