DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO envisions a world where people trust in sharing information to improve the human experience. Every day, we help businesses to tune in with their customers and empower the members of our audience to influence the brands they love. Our mission is to create the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. In pursuit of this calling, we’ll fundamentally change the way consumers share information and raise the bar on the quality of market research at the same time. That’s a challenge that makes us excited to come to work each day and we’re darn sure going to have fun achieving it! We offer an all-access pass to intellectually challenging work and a servant-leader culture where you can build the career of your dreams.
Our Growth Marketing team is looking for a creative, strategic, and Agile graphic designer with stellar capabilities to help envision and create website landing pages, digital advertising campaigns, and marketing collateral that are captivating in B2B marketing to big brands and their advertising agencies, media publishers, and technology platforms. This position reports to our Creative Director and will join a dynamic team of innovative designers.
What You'll Love Doing
- Imagine, design, and execute creative marketing solutions for Growth Marketing, Sales, and other departments to support total excellence in marketing communications.
- Elevate the visual representation of DISQO’s brands through effective graphic design across all mediums.
- Ensure designs are aligned with brand and production standards and follow best practices. Contribute knowledge of color, composition, typography, digital design, and production management.
- Design and develop impactful digital display & HTML5 ad creatives. Create clean, yet powerful landing pages whose visuals convey complex topics and solutions.
- Support outbound marketing, business development, and sales by developing marketing programs, collateral, client presentations, conference exhibitions, and webinars.
- Lift DISQO’s social media presence with captivating videos, blog images, social images, native and paid ads, and more.
- Collaborate with internal customers and stakeholders to understand and refine briefs and to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinate cross-departmentally and internationally to collect information and assets as required for content production.
- Manage an internal brand folder and aid in the curation, management, and internal distribution of marketing materials.
- Contribute to DISQO’s collaborative and people-driven culture with a bias toward action, commitments to personal, team, and organizational growth, and by demonstrating all of DISQO’s values.
How Your Talent Stands Out
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or visual communications.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a graphic designer; excellent design and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects with an Agile marketing framework.
- Collaborative individual who thrives working for an in-house design or marketing team.
- Experience with B2B & B2C preferred
- Previous experience designing for brand, agency, and/or media platform audiences.
- Support creative recommendations on the basis of data whenever possible.
- Embrace a test-and-learn approach to understand what creative and copy combinations work best to achieve marketing objectives.
- Proven record of creating impactful digital marketing materials, including display ads, HTML5 ads, and landing page;Wizard in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesignWizard in Powerpoint and/or Google SlidesExperience with content management systems, preferably WordPressPortfolio required.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.