Senior Digital / Interactive Designer at Cendyn (Remote)
Cendyn is seeking a Senior Digital & Interactive Designer to work at an award-winning digital agency that serves the hospitality industry. The ideal candidate must have conceptual, design and strong branding skills with a portfolio that demonstrates innovative, creative, and effective design solutions.
Qualified individuals will possess a degree in Graphic Design and have the desire to learn and work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. Must be a team player! The ideal candidate must have conceptual, design and branding skills with a portfolio that demonstrates innovative, creative, and effective design solutions. The candidate must have expert design skills and a good eye for design and attention to detail. Expert knowledge of Google Web Designer and Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, and Illustrator is required. Animation abilities (GSAP/HTML5), Video Editing, Sketch, and Greensock libraries is also valuable. Most of the work will be designing and producing digital media, particularly Display Banners, for various marketing campaigns/initiatives for a wide variety of international resorts & hotels.
Expect a fair amount of on-the-job training, but we are looking for someone with a positive attitude, strong communication skills, ability to work independently, and possess a meticulous approach to their craft.
This is an excellent mid-to-senior level design position within a dynamic, multi-disciplined creative department.
- Supporting marketing team with creative executions on a variety of digital platforms
- Editing Video for use on multiple channels
- Managing personal workload and deadlines
- Designing digital ads and other collateral
- QA of personal work as well as team members' work
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure client demands and deadlines are met
Required Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills & experience with branding initiatives & other brand campaigns
- 8+ Years of industry experience in a design position
- In-depth knowledge of all Programs in the Adobe Creative Suite
- A digital portfolio of recent work is required for consideration
- A keen eye for intuitive design, color and layout with a strong knowledge of typography
- Working knowledge of animation is a plus BUT willingness to learn animation skills is required
- Practice in Google Applications: Google Marketing Platform: Studio, Google Sheets, & Google Fonts. Google Web Designer is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Tenacious attention to detail and QA skills are a must
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Must be able to handle fast paced environments and work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to think outside the box
- Creativity & Passion for Design
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Analytical thinking