Senior Designer at Credera (Dallas, TX)
Credera’s Experience Design (XD) team is a group of ambitious user-researchers, strategists, designers, and front-end developers working collaboratively to create world-class experiences that are easy to use and enjoyable while bringing distinctive value to our clients and their customers. Backed by the firm’s deep expertise in tech consulting, XD pushes the boundaries in understanding what motivates people; designing beautiful, intuitive interfaces; and innovating with new technologies.
Credera’s culture is built on putting people first. We prioritize relationship building, career development, and genuine connection. If you are looking to join a collaborative team where passion, drive and curiosity are nurtured and celebrated, we want to talk to you. Reach out to learn more and explore joining our growing team!
As a full-time Senior Designer with Credera XD, you join a collaborative team and will design consumer websites, web & mobile applications, eCommerce solutions, customer portals and develop branding for leading Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries. By synthesizing learnings and using design thinking methods, you’ll help strategically build solutions that serve the needs of millions of users around the world. Analysts, researchers, and other technology specialists will be part of a broader team you’ll be collaborating with to bring these visionary concepts to life. Your responsibilities will include building wireframes, interactive prototypes, high-fidelity UI screens, and developing design systems that will define the customer experience across multiple touchpoints. In addition, our user-centered approach means you will translate insights from user interviews, usability testing, and research into an impactful design strategy. As a senior member of the team, you will be able to work independently or under the direction of a Design Director, and also have the opportunity to mentor and inspire junior colleagues.
A Great Candidate:
- Is detail-oriented and passionate about user-experience and visual design
- Designs high impact digital products with the user in mind
- Proactively collaborates with other team members to apply visual design patterns and design thinking methods to solve challenging problems
- Delivers wireframes, clean and modern user interfaces, hi-fidelity page designs and prototypes with minimal oversight
- Has the ability to present work to clients, clearly explaining your thought process and the meaning behind design choices, while inspiring stakeholders along the way
- Expert level visual design skills, including color, typography and layout
- Has experience creating components and design systems
- Enjoys learning and developing new skills and stays up-to-date with industry trends.
- Works collaboratively as part of a diverse team
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Values mentorship and the opportunity to learn from a Career Coach
- Leans into challenges and sees them as opportunities for growth
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in the area of Visual Art and Design, Human Computer Interaction and/or related field of study
- 3-6 years' experience working in a related field
- Impressive portfolio of work that showcases how you develop and create best-in-class solutions.
- Experience working in product design and development sprints
- Proficient with design software such as Figma, Sketch, or Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Skills in motion graphics and micro-interactions
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data and technology. Our approximately 700 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies. Credera believes the most effective solutions are created through real collaboration with a laser focus on excellence. We care deeply about building trusted relationships with our clients to deliver tangible business results. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities.
Credera has received a number of national awards, including:
- Top Workplaces USA
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Best Workplaces in Texas by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 7-time winner of 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas by Texas Monthly Magazine
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials
At the current time, Credera has a Flexible Connection model that allows our team members to work remote, hybrid or in-person based on personal preferences and role requirements. Please speak with your Credera recruiter for more details.
We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.