Senior Designer at Dentsu
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios.
The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage.
With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.Job Description
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Graphic Designer to lead the UI design for world-class digital brand campaigns for the Promotion and Loyalty Solutions team at Merkle. The Senior Designer will utilize design skills and experience to help develop digital experiences including promotion, loyalty, gamification and mobile campaign concepts, production pages, revisions, template files and best practices documentation. Will work closely with client and internal teams to ensure expectations are understood and met from sale through development and launch of program. At Merkle, we’ve created a great place to work by sticking to our core believe that a great company is built around great people and great results.
Come join a tight-knit Creative team that loves to craft intuitive (and fun!) digital experiences that delight consumers in the moment of interacting with brands. You will have the opportunity to touch clients across industry verticals such as Coca-Cola, Johnson & Johnson, Starbucks, Kraft Heinz and many more.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Design page layout, look and feel of site for both desktop and mobile experiences
- Focus on site flow, messaging and usability
- Establish client efficiencies and best practices
- Establish and maintain client relationship through good communication
- Manage project in all areas of creative process
- Understand and manage to project baselines
- Follow project through to completion to ensure integrity of intended design is maintained
- Reinforce collaboration among all disciplines – lead by example
- Attend creative strategy meetings and participate in concepting
- Education: BA in a design/marketing preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge in designing digital web-focused executions
- Good understanding of UX web design, flow, and best practices
- Understanding of web-focused animations is a plus
- Conceptual thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and self-starter
- Outstanding problem solver
- Strong ability to multi-task and work with other organizational subject matter experts
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Web Design
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.