As a Senior Design System Designer, you’ll define the Design system strategy, tools and methodology for the product design team (web and mobile). You'll work alongside a team also composed of experienced PMs and tech engineers. It is the opportunity to:
Be our design system leader: Advocate Design system to cross-functional teams. Develop standardized Design system metrics. Support accessibility and inclusion of our assets
Partner with multiple key stakeholders : collaborate with a diverse Product team to build a Design system strategy that will make us build a great product fast.
Participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture: Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for the entire company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
Within 1 month, you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months, you will :
- Partner with Product and Brand stakeholders to define our Design System strategy
- Get acquainted with the existing research, roadmap and Product vision
- Understand clearly how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Start working on a long-term vision (2+ years) for the DS
Within 6 months, you will :
- Implement your Design system plan and partner with Product stakeholders to:
- Track and improve adoption
- Identify gaps and realign
- Identify design improvements
- Streamline Design system processes with product squads
- Identify opportunities to create patterns
The Skills Set :
- Strong Design system building track record in Saas
- Experience in shipping high digital products
- Motivated by a highly collaborative environment
- You have a great aptitude for product and design
- Adaptable to changes in daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- Fluent English (B2 level or equivalent)
What we offer :
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component, equity, remote allowance)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, meal vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (https://bit.ly/Convexity_360L). Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Interview Process :
- Call with our Recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with our Director of Product Design
- Case Study with one Product Designer and one Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $240 million, with 300+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!