Senior Creative Design Manager at Addepar
Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
The Design team at Addepar shapes wealth managers’ digital experiences. By designing and delivering client-first experiences, we help wealth managers grow their businesses and provide best-in-class services to their clients. We take an agile, high-growth mindset with a focus on constructive feedback and collaboration.
Wealth management is undergoing a technological transformation. Financial advisors need a better way to scale their businesses while meeting their clients’ financial needs. We’re looking for highly-qualified people who enjoy simplifying complexity and challenging the status quo to meet our goal of providing the best brand experience in the industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Creative Design Manager to join our Design team, composed of Creative, Product, and Content Designers. We are passionate about advocating for user needs and delivering innovative, accessible, and beautiful experiences that redefine our clients day-to-day financial activities.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the evolution of our visual brand identity
- Take a consultative and collaborative approach to partnering with product, marketing, and people team members to maintain and expand upon our brand vision
- Be a thought partner with our head of corporate marketing as it relates to our visual brand identity
- Be a thoughtful and articulate advocate for the brand within Addepar
- Gain an understanding of our clients and business users, and put them at the center of all decisions
- Set objectives, provide updates, and solicit feedback on projects
- Take an agile approach to the projects you are overseeing
- Be hands-on with brand and communication design projects, as well as overseeing an existing creative design team across a variety of mediums and channels
- Take ownership of creative work from concept through execution
- Effectively prioritize requests against business goals and streamline how we work on creative projects using our preferred project management tools
- Deliver high quality creative work in a fast paced environment
- Develop and maintain a versatile library of creative assets for design teams to utilize including illustration, photography, and animation
- Manage and mentor creative designers, raising the bar for design at Addepar
- Seek out and embrace feedback from your peers and stakeholders while providing thoughtful feedback to your team
Who You Are
- 4+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of creative design experience
- Expertise using design tools including Adobe CS and Figma
- An impressive portfolio that showcases strong design fundamentals, digital design, and brand system implementation
- A strategic thinker who is research driven and has a client-first mindset
- Proactive, dependable, and kind
- A strong visual storyteller who gives equal attention to the small details without losing site of the big picture
- Strong communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Receptive to receiving feedback, thoughtful around delivering feedback
- A growth mindset and desire to make things better
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for consistency
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- A self-starter and a team player who enjoys working in an agile environment
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.