Do you love solving complex problems and thinking big picture while sweating the details? Do you strongly believe in the role that content plays in designing valuable, impactful experiences? If so, Atlassian has an awesome opportunity for you. We're looking for a Content Designer to join our brand new Economy Growth team.
Our Team partners creatively and strategically with a cross-functional team of product managers, marketers, engineers, analysts, and designers, to help build and improve the experience of our customers. That includes evaluation, purchase and usage of Atlassian products, as well as those that work on top of, and alongside our products; to deliver a growing suite of best-in-class, interconnected solutions.
Our website, products, and platform are the growth engines of our business-and we need you to help make them amazing. As an experience-driven Content Designer, you'll help customers engage with, evaluate and purchase products that meet their needs across their buyer and user journeys.
The Economy Growth Team at Atlassian is responsible for:
- Accelerating the value teams experience from the products we build, as well as products that work alongside our platform
- Owning the experience vision and strategy for how customers discover, evaluate and purchase products; throughout the complete buyer experience
- Experimenting, testing, and optimising to create a delightful, frictionless and tailored end-to-end experience
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Drive content strategy and execution as a key experience design partner on our team
- Work with top design and cross-functional peers to grow your content design craft and influence
- Push the envelope; design to explore, experiment, and learn
- Impact how teams around the world work; by contributing to, and executing on, a compelling customer-centric vision
- Partner with our Research and Insights and Data Analytics teams, to use qualitative and quantitative data to inform the experience across key growth opportunities
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Demonstrated experience contributing to a product team to deliver impact, using methods and frameworks such as design thinking, jobs to be done and job stories
- An understanding of the need to think broadly, across a wide surface area, and granularly, on the smallest of interactions at critical moments
- Experience managing both deep exploration, as well as lighter coverage across multiple streams
- 3+ years of professional content design experience, ideally with exposure to e-commerce or product-led growth contexts
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills; experience partnering closely with UX designers and other members of an agile team
- Demonstrated love of the open iterative design process - constantly drafting, showing work in progress, validating with customers and data, iterating, shipping, learning, and growing
- Exposure to strategies for utilizing data to inform awesome digital experiences
Bonus points for:
- An interest in behavioural economics and using psychological levers to engage and motivate action
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.