Specifically, You will:
- Expertly present and articulate the thinking behind your work and the design teams work to key stakeholders, and cross-departmentally to gain buy-in.
- Develop processes, resources, guidelines, and templates that empower the organization to create beautiful and thoughtful brand and consumer executions.
- Constantly evolve our brand and visual identity across Media, Product, Marketing, and business channels.
- Partner with our Recruiting team to attract, interview, and hire new designers.
- Be a source of inspiration for the company. You will collaborate with other Designers (internal and external), Project Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and others to propel the brand forward.
- Work with upper management to set OKR’s for the Design Team.
- Help Designers sharpen their technical skills and improve their design habits through in-person coaching and documented training guides.
- Handle escalations and lead larger/special projects.
- Identify gaps in workflow and carry out projects to streamline processes.
- Work closely with other departments to understand the needs and entire life-cycle of our clients.
- Work with key stakeholders to add new product offerings to our clients.
Within 30 days, you'll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Observe product demos with the sales team to better know our customers.
- Shadow the Restaurant Success team to better understand client needs.
- Meet with stakeholders in Consumer and Growth marketing and Sales to assess their project roadmaps.
- Manage your design tasks, delegate to other team members and oversee projects for optimal department productivity.
Within 60 days, you'll:
- Develop a Diner acquisition campaign for owned and third-party platforms.
- Develop a process to create impeccable presentations for our RS teams.
Within 90 days, you'll:
- Work with Brand Marketing and your team to develop new marketing executions for Diner Acquisition.
- Work with key stakeholders and designers to define OKRs.
- Develop a special project that will resonate with the creative industry.
You Should Apply If:
- You have 5 yrs + Experience as a Visual Designer in a creative agency or a Design department.
- You love to get detailed with documentation and developing guidelines for Designers.
- You can set clear goals and hold yourself and others accountable for the results.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of Visual Design, Motion Graphics, 3D and sound design.
- You have managed a high volume of projects with tight turn-around times.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- A "Best Place to Work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience.
- A remote first culture and monthly stipend offering flexibility to work where you want and how you want.
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Mental Health Coverage - we offer several programs to support your mental health and wellness goals.
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 7 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 8 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave.
- 401(k) Matching
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program.
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool).
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan.
- Pet insurance for your fur babies
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series.
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion).
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly.
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable.
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap.