By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
Our Growth Marketing team is looking for a creative, strategic, and innovative Art Director with stellar capabilities to help envision and create digital advertising campaigns and marketing collateral that are captivating in B2B and B2C marketing to consumers, big brands. advertising agencies, media publishers, technology platforms, and market researchers. Our team thrives in an environment of collaboration, authenticity, and healthy critique. We encourage innovative thoughts, create a sense of community to constantly elevate one another, and be open to the influence, inspiration, and expertise of the people around us by leveraging the widest array of talents and strengths.
If you are a storyteller, curious how users interpret your craft, and looking to be part of a team where you can experiment, learn, and grow then we look forward to meeting you. This position reports to our Head of Creative Strategy and will join a dynamic team of innovative designers.
What you’ll love doing
- Manage multiple work streams and portfolios of projects in a corporate marketing environment
- Drive operational standard methodologies to set up projects and teams for success
- Contribute to strategic planning discussions with marketing, product, and creative leadership
- Facilitate the intake process to ensure projects are appropriately prioritized and resourced
- Partner with creative leadership advance team initiatives and support effective decision making
- Identify process improvements and initiate change
- Facilitate feedback cycles
- Build cross-functional relationships to streamline and improve ways of working
- Collaborate with partners to ensure project goals and objectives are clearly distilled and communicated
- Maintain clear cross-functional alignment on scope and deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to draft project scope and constraints
- Identify areas of risk and action solutions to mitigate
- Onboard and manage contractors and vendors
- Facilitate communication and track progress between agency partners and cross-functional teams
- Communicate ongoing project updates with leadership
- Handle creative tools, budgets, and documentation
- Contribute to DISQO’s collaborative and people-driven culture with a bias toward action and keeping commitments to personal, team, and organizational growth. Demonstrate DISQO’s values at all times while working at a fast pace.
How you’re ready for the spotlight
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts, or visual communications.
- 7+ years of experience as a graphic designer; excellent design and presentation skills; versatile with experience designing for B2B and B2C brands
- Preferred: Previous experience designing for a brand, agency, and/or media platform audiences
- A collaborative person who thrives working for an in-house design or marketing team
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process is an advantage Experience designing high fidelity digital experiences in Figma, Sketch, InVisionProven record of creating impactful digital marketing materials, including display ads, HTML5 ads, and landing page; experience with content management systems, preferably WordPress.
- Be an expert with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Powerpoint and/or Google Slides
- Portfolio required.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Read Full Job Description