Sales and Marketing Graphic Designer at Chefman (Remote)
About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
At Chefman & CHEF iQ, we are hard at work achieving our ambitious visions to craft the most desired kitchen appliance products and to redefine the art of cooking by distributing our best-in-class products across North America and globally as well. Integral to our ability to sell to our customers is engaging and appealing designs that properly reflect the quality of the brand and the products we sell.
We are seeking a highly creative Graphic Designer with a keen eye for detail to create engaging designs, both digital and print, which are on-brand and support and enhance the efforts of our Marketing and Digital teams.
This position will be based in the Chefman corporate office located in Mahwah, NJ and will report to our Art Director. Salary is commensurate with candidates’ experience and success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Marketing team with the creation and iteration of design assets necessary for various marketing campaigns and efforts, including digital assets for website and e-commerce.
- Support the Sales team by creating and/or enhancing Power Point presentations, as well as other design assets to support the promotion and Sales of Chefman and CHEF iQ products
- Articulate and pitch creative ideas to the Art Director and team
- Collaborate with team members on projects
- Help with miscellaneous design projects as needed
Required Skills, Qualities, and Experiences
- 2 years minimum experience in a Graphic Designer role
- Must have a strong portfolio which shows proficiency in the formal elements of design including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- Must be fluent with Adobe CC, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and After Effects and demonstrate proficiency in creating and organizing files for design iteration and web production
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office as well as experience in creating engaging and effective Power Point presentations
- Collaborative work style with excellent interpersonal skills
- Deadline-oriented with exceptional organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to juggle many projects/tasks at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Innate problem-solver
Additional Skills & Experience
- Illustration and animation skills
- Graphic design for e-commerce
- Interest in cooking and/or kitchen appliances