Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
About The Role
We are looking for a talented Production Designer to join our creative team. In this role, you will help design and create digital marketing materials for websites, social media, and other platforms. Candidates should be familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite, with particular emphasis on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Candidates should be able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to deadlines. Please submit a portfolio of your past work when applying to this job.
What You’ll Be Doing and the Impact You’ll Make
- Design digital images or other types of marketing materials
- Contribute to layout, typography, and photography decisions
- Take direction from senior designers
- Exceed client expectations
- Adhere to project deadlines
What We’d Love To See
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design strongly preferred
- Experience in an internship or entry-level graphic design role
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- Please submit a portfolio of past work when applying to this role
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.