Product UX Designer at Topaz Labs (Dallas, TX)
| Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 p.m. (CST) on Friday, June 2, 2023
We're Topaz Labs, an AI tech company that builds one-click image and video quality software with deep learning. Over 1M photographers and designers trust us with their work, including on teams at Apple, Netflix, NASA, and more. We've processed over 1 billion images, achieved 1000% revenue growth in the last 4 years, and we're only getting started.
Our mission is to make amazing image quality easy, and the champion of the easy in our product is our Product Designer. You’ll perfect the art of making our software as simple to use as possible. Although you’ll report to the CEO, you’ll work most closely with a world-class team of engineers and researchers to directly craft better experiences for our customers. Your main contribution in the day-to-day will be to deliver a high volume of mocks and high-fidelity designs, but in order to be effective you’ll also need to research usage patterns, talk to customers, do interviews, map user flows, test your designs, and more.
- Rocketship growth and opportunity for impact ($3M → $35M revenue in four years)
- Over 1 million customers (including companies like Apple, NASA, Netflix) have used us for over 1 billion photos. Our tech has been covered by Fast Company, The Verge, Engadget, Mashable, BBC, and more
- World-class team that executes quickly, obsesses about the customer experience, and promotes from within
- Profitable company with infinite runway
- 2 years of experience as a product or UX designer, working with a software engineering team
- You have previously shipped a successful and well-designed desktop software, SaaS, mobile app, or game
- You have an excellent visual sense, a firm grasp of UI design principles, and prolific design output
- You have a craftsmanship mentality and take personal pride in your work
- You understand how to uncover design insights from customer data and interviews
- Preferred: Photography skill + interest, programming experience
This is a unique role for someone interested in making a deep impact at a high-growth tech software company. We offer strong base salary plus significant ownership that scales with the company's growth. We also offer 100% covered medical/dental/vision for employees, 15 days annual PTO plus holidays, and 401k matching. This is a full-time onsite role in Dallas, TX, and we will ask you to relocate if you're not in the area.
Read Full Job Description