Integrate activates, governs, and measures marketing campaigns across demand channels. This enables marketers to launch cross-channel buyer experiences, ensure data integrity, measure the impact of their programs, and inform the next best investments. On Integrate, marketers can create more precise and personalized buying experiences that reach the right buyer with the right message at the right point in their buying journey, and ultimately convert more leads to revenue.
Integrate’s mission is to connect everything - data, channels, tech, and team members - to create intelligent buyer and account journeys and deliver Precision Demand Marketing at scale.
Integrate Growth Snapshot
- 300+ Employees
- $80M+ Funding
- 500+ Enterprise Customers
- 40%+ YoY Growth
The people, the culture, and the opportunity. From each individual contributor, each level of management, and all the way to founder and CEO, Jeremy Bloom, Integrate is an organization of integrity, talent, passion, and vision. Our track record of growth, customer success, and an executive commitment to leading in product discovery, innovation, and user experience, has us positioned for revolutionary innovation in enterprise software.
To support this new phase in our growth, we are looking for a Product Designer to join our international team. You will be responsible for gaining deep insight into our users' behaviors and needs through user research and product discovery, as well as identifying and communicating opportunities for innovation and differentiation. You will also be responsible for designing the behavior (interactions) and visual interface of new product features and improving the usability and design of existing product features.
If your UX experience or interest does not go beyond aesthetics, this may not be the role for you!
This role can be onsite at our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, or remote, working US time zones only.
- Participate in user research to guide product design decisions (contextual inquiry, usability testing, competitive analysis, etc.) in a collaborative/communicative environment where teamwork rules.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of managers, marketers, and engineers to help define business and feature requirements; collaborating on project briefs and writing job stories; contribute to the analysis of empirical data, usability findings, and market research; and utilize proven UX principles to justify and prioritize these requirements.
- Create flows, wireframes, prototypes, diagrams, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Use our established design and visual patterns to strengthen consistency across our product suite; when necessary innovate and expand standards to create world-class experiences, architecture, user interface, product features, usability, and end-to-end experience for new features/functionality.
- Present design work to teams and managers for critique.
- The ability to ideate rapidly and creatively with a willingness to discard or revisit ideas that aren’t working. Must bring a laser focus mindset to make a measurable impact.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in the study of design including one of the following: Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors, or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- 3+ years of experience in the software product design field.
- Experience with SaaS enterprise application design.
- Experience moving work through the entire product development lifecycle and a portfolio of measurable customer and business outcomes.
- Hands-on exposure to qualitative and quantitative research methods—including ethnographic field research, lab, and remote usability testing, rapid iterative testing and evaluation, and participatory design.
- Foundational ability to communicate and influence people, from other designers and stakeholders to senior executive management, including contribution within workshops, critiques, and other collaboration techniques to drive collaboration, momentum, and consensus within the organization.
- Foundational understanding of in best-practices for web-based information architecture and interaction design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Strong visual design skills.
Integrate in the News:
- Best Tech Startups in Arizona (2018-2021)
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
More Information on Integrate
Integrate operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ, New York, NY and Hopkinton, MA. Integrate was founded in 2010. It has 340 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 53 open jobs at Integrate, click here.
Read Full Job Description