Within 1 month you will :
- Meet your team and discover all other teams at 360
- Get to know our Convexity culture
- Get acquainted with our tools and processes
Within 3 months you will :
- Gain a deep understanding of our users, especially on your scope
- Get acquainted with the existing roadmap
- Discover our design system and specific design processes
- Understand clearly how the product team (tech, PM/PO, design) works
- Start working on vision (2+ years) illustration on your scope
- Set your routine to deliver great design for your squad roadmap
Within 6 months you will :
- Completely own the user experience on your squad
- Autonomously lead discussions with various stakeholders and clients
- Influence sorely the product roadmap
- Collaborate with the design team to deliver top notch experience
- Enforce and improve processes
- Make design powerful and let it shine in and outside 360
The Skills Set :
- Full-stack designer
- Graduated from a great design school or past experience in shipping high digital products
- Strong portfolio with examples of neat interactions and clear information architectures across web and/or mobile apps
- You have an aptitude for product and design
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Adaptable to changes in daily work processes and willingness to improve them
- Interest in new organizational methods
- Fluent English (B2 level or equivalent)
- Strong enthusiasm for our Convexity culture
What we offer :
- A full-stack designer role: You'll partner with your stakeholders through product problems from beginning to end: translate insights from every collaborator (PMs, Sales, CST, Support) into initiatives, define user experience workflow, make complex information understandable and design concepts that are really simple, very attractive and super user-friendly.
- A design system oriented company: Help us to create, standardize and evangelize our design system within all the 360Learners.
- The opportunity to participate in shaping 360Learning's Design culture: Influence the way we do things day-by-day from your designer vision and create processes, best practices for all the company that help us turn progressively into a Design organization.
- Compensation. Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits/Perks. RTT, luncheon vouchers, 50% off on the transport subscription, Gymlib access, health insurance (Alan), generous parental leave policy. Level up your skills with our very own platform. Apero with team members from around the world.
- Balance. We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. Be a part of a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (ask us about it)! Make an impact in a high autonomy, low authority and highly nimble environment.
Interview Process :
- Phone Screen with Alexandre our recruiter
- Discovery Meeting with a Product Designer
- Case study to do at home
- Case Study Debrief with our Director of Design and one Product Manager
- Culture Fit Meeting with our CEO