Product Designer at JupiterOne (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:05 p.m. (CST) on Saturday, June 25, 2022
JupiterOne is a cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) platform company providing visibility and security into your entire cyber asset universe. Using graphs and relationships, JupiterOne provides a contextual knowledge base for an organization's cyber asset operations. With JupiterOne, teams can discover, monitor, understand, and act on changes in their digital environments. Cloud resources, ephemeral devices, identities, access rights, code, pull requests, and much more are collected, graphed, and monitored automatically by JupiterOne.
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by cloud-first companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more. JupiterOne earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $119M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, Intel Capital, and Alpha Square Group.
JupiterOne is looking for a well-rounded product designer to join our team in this 100% remote role.
Are you able to translate business requirements into thoughtful, intuitive design solutions? Are you able to understand the impact of design on user experience? If so, we’re interested in chatting with you. Successful hires will receive a competitive salary, earn equity in the company, and see their contributions impact the direction of our products.
As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the product and engineering teams to produce wireframe flows and high fidelity UI mockups. You will be responsible for understanding the customer and business objectives. You will use your understanding of human behavior, user experience, and visual design to produce practical designs that also delight our users. You will be responsible for communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in using various design tools such as Figma
- Experience in producing wireframes, UI mockups, and prototypes
- Experience with design systems and collaborating with other teams
- Able to conduct user research
- Able to develop security industry personas
- Previous experience in a product design or UX role
- Familiar with web and mobile design constraints
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate effectively in all stages of the design process
- Experience with the security industry a plus
Who You’d Be Working With:
- Chum leads the design team and is based in Las Vegas. In his free time, you can find him playing beach volleyball or planning his next travel adventure.
- Patrick is our principal product designer and based in Raleigh. He leads the creation and curation of JupiterOne's design system and also has experience in development, brand strategy and philosophy. In his free time, you can find Patrick out for a run, producing music, or getting involved in the creative community.
- Dave is our senior visual designer based in the Chicago area. He has a keen eye for layout, typography, color, illustration, and motion. In his free time, Dave is usually out for a run with his beagle puppy, picking five-string banjo, or eating tacos.
- Sarabeth is our senior product manager and is based in Northern Virginia. In her free time, she can be found running with her Weimaraner, studying for the level 2 sommelier test, or discovering a new restaurant.
- Henry, Sivli, and Drew are our engineering leads, who each lead their respective teams in building great products and are all a joy to work with. Henry enjoys being outside, hiking, and hanging with his family. Sivli enjoys tea with a good book, games of all kinds, and working on side coding projects. Drew can be found lifting at the gym, traveling, or coding various projects
- And you’ll end up meeting all the other cool peeps at JupiterOne too.
Design is a big deal here: https://youtu.be/KVyf0mDKaMk
What we offer:
💰Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🩺 Medical & Rx Plans with Health Advocate, Telemedicine, & Mental Health Support (incl. domestic partners)
🦷 Robust Dental and 🤓 Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
🆓 Zero cost medical/dental/vision options for employee only coverage
🏝Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇺🇸10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
➕401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals. Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
JupiterOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. JupiterOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Shiva Schilling at 703-409-1676 or [email protected]
More Information on JupiterOne
JupiterOne operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Morrisville, NC. JupiterOne was founded in 2018. It has 59 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 24 open jobs at JupiterOne, click here.
Read Full Job Description