At Moveworks, we are redefining how enterprise users get work done with Natural Language Understanding technologies, and we are committed to delivering a magical product experience. As a key member of the Product Design Team, you will be responsible for this magic end to end. You are constantly thinking about how experiences function and are perceived, as much as how it should look. You are able to turn complex technical workflows and tasks into delightful magical experiences. You understand constraints of Machine Learning, and know how to get the users back on track in non happy paths. You have a habit of validating designs throughout your design ideation and iterations - and always work backwards from the ideal visionary experience.
This role will challenge you to innovate with product experiences powered by Machine Learning technologies — a process that encompases ideation, prototyping, iterations, presentations, testing, interviews, analysis and much more. But this isn’t just a challenge; it’s also an opportunity to play an integral role at the fastest-growing AI startup in its space.Who we are:
Moveworks is revolutionizing how companies support their employees — with the first AI platform that makes getting help at work effortless. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced machine learning to resolve employees’ requests, whether they need IT support, HR help, or policy information. We’ve built an AI company that puts people first, which is why both Inc. and the San Francisco Business Times recognized Moveworks as one of the Best Workplaces of 2021. This is a unique chance to join the team as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together!What you’ll do:
- Work in a cross-functional team (e.g. Product Managers, Customer Success, Engineering, Analytics) to inspire, define and build delightful product experiences
- Design product experiences on various platforms that Moveworks product interfaces, for example: Chat Clients (e.g. Slack, MS Teams), ITSM systems, Web (desktop and mobile experiences)
- Communicate and drive designs with the appropriate artifacts at different stages of the design process (e.g. wireframes, prototypes, sketches, design docs)
- Collaborate with UX Researcher on projects that inform design decisions (e.g. usability testing, journey mapping)
- Navigate through ambiguous situations and create clarity for other team members to move projects forward
- A proven ability to creatively distill complex business processes into effortless product experiences that is scalable across platforms, supported by a diverse portfolio.
- Successful track record of shipping impactful product experiences with close collaboration in cross-functional teams (3-5 years of experience).
- Strong communication skills to convey proposed designs clearly and persuasively across different audiences
- Proficiency with design tools such as Sketch, Figma or Invision
- Some experience with enterprise B2B software, SaaS, AI, machine learning, or other complex technologies.
- Above all, insatiable curiosity and a growth mindset.