Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we’re focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the best products for our clients and users.
We are looking for the most creative product designers on the planet. Our clients are the top FinTechs in the industry and we are quickly expanding into other markets to democratize consumer credit. If this sounds like your next move, please apply today.
As a Product Designer at Array, you will shape the credit and identity platform experiences for our customers and their users. From helping businesses securely collect and verify consumer credit information, to analyzing credit model data, to building onboarding experiences for consumer financial products, the challenges you'll face require an aptitude for cross functional collaboration, product complexity, and customer empathy. Our teams are always iterating, evolving, and learning. Whether it's launching new products or formalizing design patterns, your role will be integral in shaping our product vision and strategy and refining the way we work.
- Specialize in one of our core product areas and work closely with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for that product
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams
- Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design and company leadership
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Have experience designing for business and developer-focused products
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- Are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Are an expert in either UI, UX, or visual design, but skilled in more disciplines across product design
- Care about details and are excited to keep pushing your work until it is pixel-perfect
- Think in systems and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow
- Are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Array
- Have 4+ years relevant design experience at a tech, product-driven company
You should include these in your application:
- A link to your online portfolio
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Array is interesting to you
Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that’s why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and confidence. We’re at our collective best when we each feel our best.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.