As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
At ActiveCampaign, product is at our core and drives our business, and we're looking for a self-motivated Product Designer who understands great design is more than how a product looks or feels.
We believe great design helps people solve their problems, accomplish their goals, and brings delight to their everyday lives. We also believe a well executed design strategy touches every part of the company, from our employee handbook to our mobile apps.
If you believe the same, we should chat!
What your day could consist of:
- Be flexible with scope and changing priorities, we work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborate on new ideas and wireframe user experiences
- Design beautiful, impactful, and purposeful experiences
- See projects from beginning to end
- Leverage data to inform decisions
- Collaborate without compromising quality
What is needed:
- Excellent ability to humanize complicated ideas through design
- Be passionate about the details
- Effectively communicate and support your designs and decisions
- Work under pressure and deliver results with multiple stakeholders
- Be highly motivated and continually learning
- Illustration, animation, or iconography skills
- Passionate about, and active, in the design community
- Front-end development (HTML/CSS) experience or experience building products
- A/B testing experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.