Range is a fast, flexible, revolutionary wealth management platform. We give people an all-in-one place to live their best financial life. From buying a house to retiring early or taking care of family — members can get answers to their questions anytime and feel confident that their money is working for them.
Our team is full of all-stars who love to disrupt, collaborate, and build the next big thing in WealthTech. Join us as we make financial wellness accessible for millions more people!
About the role
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end design process. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our products are both visually stunning and user-friendly. You will work closely with product managers and stakeholders to ensure that your designs align with our business objectives, competitive landscape, and user needs.
- Owning end-to-end design process—problem discovery, scoping, wireframe concepts, and pixel perfect handoffs to product/eng.
- Build & testing prototypes.
- Ownership of core product, mobile and internal tools
- Working with product manager/stakeholders
- Contribute to the design system
- Managing and overseeing structured design files and work spaces
Who we’re looking for:
- 7+ years experience in a design role
- Up-to-date on trends and best practices for product design
- Calibrated by research and data to make design decisions
- Focused on results
- Works effectively with their PM, eng team and design counterparts
- Competent understanding and alignment with business objectives, competitive landscape and user needs
- Efficient and extremely organized—avoiding one-off designs
- Strong understanding of design systems
- Figma is your native language
- Communicates concisely with both pixel and words
What will set you apart:
- Experience in:
- Consumer/luxury product design
- Chat/Messaging UI
- Data visualization
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Remote-first workplace
- Technology allowance
- Flexible PTO
- Top of Market Pay
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
Range is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve.