Product Designer at Tackle.io (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:34 p.m. (CST) on Monday, August 29, 2022
Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world's top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
The Product Designer will work closely with UX researchers and designers, product managers, and engineers to create data visualization views, prototypes for testing, and flexible components for our design system, using atomic design methods. In this role, you work most closely with teams who model data and create experiments for new features or products we want to review with users. You will also give significant support to our evolving design system that serves the entire product.
In This Role You Will:
- Collaborate with UX researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to create concepts or prototypes and evolve them into high-fidelity designs. Help define and clarify user stories, as needed.
- Enforce design consistency and coherence across products, not just at the feature level. Be a systems thinker.
- Take an active role to use and grow a highly usable design system, alongside UX designers and engineers. Support the lead product designer in building Figma components and collaborating with engineers on design tokens and implementation, as well as documentation and guidance.
- Ensure accessibility, based on the latest WCAG AA standards
- Embrace a culture of respect, inclusion, collaboration, and transparency.
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of product design experience that includes enterprise products (B2B).
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates how your design choices solved user problems, improved visual consistency, and visualized rich data. We cannot consider your application without this.
- Skills in data visualization. You find and display the best, actionable story for users
- Good storytelling skills. You present the user’s point-of-view and encourage teams and stakeholders to have empathy with our users through your design choices
- Attention to detail and well-developed problem-solving skills
- Ability to sketch/draw to quickly share ideas.
- Expertise using Figma, especially to create prototypes and easy-to-use, shared components
- Demonstrated experience using and contributing to design systems based on atomic design principles
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer - We succeed when our customers succeed. That's why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment - We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what's possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team - We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness - We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together - We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.
More Information on Tackle.io
Tackle.io operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Remote, OR. Tackle.io was founded in 2016. It has 71 total employees. To see all 15 open jobs at Tackle.io, click here.
Read Full Job Description